Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Prix Series S9 R11 -Singapore Gp - Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RACE

LAP

TURN

View user profile
What I need to do when I get Stop&Go penalty? Please be so kind and explain in steps, from the beginning of getting one (Again I got confused did I or did I not pressed the button of speed limiter).

I called the crew - maybe that's the problem, I should just go in pits without calling them? Should I stop on the place of the pitstop or on the end line?

View user profile
First of all, you gotta be sure if you got a S/G or just a DT by the game.

For example...

If you get a DT and do a S/G (menaing you parked on your pit spot and the crew worked on your car), you're gonna still have that DT to serve - which means the penalty won't go away until you actually serve it (keep in mind there's a limit of laps for you to serve it and if you don't serve it within that limit, the game automatically DQs you)...

But if you really had a S/G and you actually parked on the pits... Then MAYBE the problem was what you described.. you called the pits and the crew worked on your car - which they should NOT do, obviously - so, the game probably considered you did not serve the penalty and DQed you a little later for not doing it withint that certain laps limit and bla bla bla..

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro
When the game penalizes you, automatically appears on your pit menu an option to decide whether if you are going to serve your S/G penalty or not. So you have to shift this option on the pit menu in case the game set it by default as "not serving", otherwise whenever you stop in your pit spot, crews are gonna work on your car as they would do without having to serve a penalty. So make sure to check everytime you go to pits to have the right settings selection whether if you want Repair damage - Serve penalty or Non repair damage - Not serve penalty.

Am I right Sexy? ;D

Last edited by Joe McLaggen on 27th December 2015, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
I had lag today (especially in Feature Race) so I want to say sorry if i have done some shit - starting from turn 1 in Feature Race.

View user profile
Rib96 wrote:I had lag today (especially in Feature Race) so I want to say sorry if i have done some shit - starting from turn 1 in Feature Race.

I just checked the replay and IN MY SCREEN I've seen you lost the breaking point, than hit Luft, and than you both spun and hit me, than Robix (he had nowhere to go) hit me and than I spun.

It was on L1-T1.

View user profile
I think you are, Joe - I never checked that as detailed as you described (everytime I got a penalty, I just made sure to know exactly what penalty that was (DT or S/G) and I tried to serve it correctly ASAP), but I'm pretty sure you're correct!

Still I believe with both info you and me gave to Luft and everyone else, this problem won't happen anymore!
Smile

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Juan Caires wrote:
Rib96 wrote:I had lag today (especially in Feature Race) so I want to say sorry if i have done some shit - starting from turn 1 in Feature Race.

I just checked the replay and IN MY SCREEN I've seen you lost the breaking point, than hit Luft, and than you both spun and hit me, than Robix (he had nowhere to go) hit me and than I spun.

It was on L1-T1.
My screen simply froze. I'm really sorry.

View user profile
Rib96 wrote:
Juan Caires wrote:

It was on L1-T1.
My screen simply froze. I'm really sorry.

It's no problem mate Very Happy
If you say so, you can send you replay to Fox or Joe, and they will see your screen froze

Shit happens Smile

View user profile
Yea, I will, but i still think i have to be penalized (DT or grid drop for next race idk)

View user profile
Well, I was checking my pit menu and all I could do is normal, change tire type, repair damage -  i shifted over and nothing more than that was there. Maybe I didn't saw it, this is the second time I got penalized and this time I wanted to do it right but again no luck. I'll try this in offline mode with AI to see what is the procedure, thanks guys anyway

View user profile
It's ok, mate and sorry you had that issue..

And oh, another possibility is that you actually did all correct to serve the penalty, but MAYBE you exceeded the pit limit WHILE serving the previous penalty, so as soon as you got out of the pits, you got another penalty and to you, it felt like you never served the previous one... So, MAYBE you got 2 penalties instead of just one - I don't know... It's just another guess...
Razz

Hahaha, that would be funny Smile, but i was very careful this time so it's not the case. Now thinking of it, I'm not sure if it was DT or S&G....I'll just have to check it in offline race.

View user profile
Sprint Race - Lap 3 - End of 2nd Sector:
I braked late on the outside and in mid corner I was already alongside Denis and had significant portion of my car next to him. On exit however, where I was as far on the outside as possible, Denis continued to the left, even opening up his steering angle for a few secs touching my sidepod and spinning me.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum