You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Prix Series S9 R06 -Korea Gp -Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Grand Prix Series S9 R06 -Korea Gp -Incidents on 8th November 2015, 2:24 pm

RACE
LAP
TURN

View user profile
Sprint race, i was pushed just a bit in 1st lap, corner 2-3 (i dont know exactly) spun and started from back. 

Long race - misjudged braking point and braked a bit late, i pushed few cars but turn back the position even to those that were not involved - my bad Smile
Later Alex touched me on ass and again spun.

I would call both (sprint and long) a race incident and nothing to report but a good, hard race.

Cheers

View user profile
I was struggling against those micro graphic lags the whole time - those ones that freeze the screen for fractions of seconds, but enough to drop the frame rate and fuck up a most precise driving..

With that being said..

Second race
Lap 1
Turn 4 (the hairpin after the '2nd starting straight')

I got one of those graphical lags - which was also exactly when Piorun chated before he went offline - but that may have been just a coincidence - and then I hit the brakes a split second too late and tried to avoid a contact to a car ahead - which happened anyway - he seemed to be able to stay on track and even in front of me, so I kept going as well.

Still if I prejudiced that (or any other) driver(s), I apologize and will accept any penalties coming my way.

Here are my 2 race replays files for the stewards to analyze - although I don't think it would show the graphical lags, but.. whatevs..

mediafire.com download/sb4mihumimpxrvx/06+-+Korea+Races+1+%26+2+Replays+%5BBrig%5D.rar

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Arek

LAT
LAT
You went straight into my ass there, Luft Razz
But np, I saw you were trying your best to avoid and when you realized you couldn't do anything just closed your eyes sqeezed your teeth and prepared for a big impact Very Happy If i found myself in such a situation I would do exactly the same thing Razz

View user profile
I apologize for that Luft Sad did wait and let you passed on the main straight

View user profile
No problem mate, as I said it was a fair battle and I enjoyed the race. Sometimes you make mistake as I did, Arek your ass is nice to hit Very Happy. Shit happens, most important thing is not to do it on purpose and not to force the way.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum