View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SRD S01 R08- Portugal Gp -Incidents on 8th November 2015, 1:15 pm

LAP & TURN

View user profile

2 Re: SRD S01 R08- Portugal Gp -Incidents on 8th November 2015, 2:21 pm

PQP!! Out of leagueee...!!

View user profile

3 Re: SRD S01 R08- Portugal Gp -Incidents on 8th November 2015, 2:42 pm

I still don't know what happened to Joe - waaaaay ahead in front and faster than me, but anyway..

I had lots of nice fights.. was under pressure the whole race and was able to defend my place the best I could - hope I didn't do anything unfair or ilegal to anyone - and here are my replays (files from my PC) if the stewards need them:

mediafire.com download/rlf61xra5kidg27/08+-+Estoril+Quali+PB+%2B+Race+Replays+%5BBrig%5D.rar

Nice to get my first win in the same track where Senna got his first win too - at least in my case the damn track was dry... Too much water already in Korea...
Razz

P.S. - Official replays (files straight from the server) can be found here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1585-srd-s1-official-replays#30221

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

4 Re: SRD S01 R08- Portugal Gp -Incidents on 8th November 2015, 9:03 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Lap 33, right hander harpin. I touched Alex in the middle of the corner and made him spin. I'm sorry Alex  Crying or Very sad

I ran out of fuel and didn't finish the race so I guess I will get some grid drop for the next race. It's not even worth to bother and look at it. 100% my fault (even though he went ridiculously slow and took a weird line through there Razz ) so just give a drid grop and that's it.

View user profile

5 Re: SRD S01 R08- Portugal Gp -Incidents on 8th November 2015, 9:13 pm

L2(i think) T6, thank god for once i was in P1 but fox pushed me from behind at T6 when i had the racing line, strangely i was surprised that he didnt slow down to wait for me!
Anyway had fun with my race and was very interesting one. SRD is getting more and more fun and its becoming even a harder challenge week after week. Happy to be part of this league and part of rfr.

View user profile

6 Re: SRD S01 R08- Portugal Gp -Incidents on 8th November 2015, 9:13 pm

Ok.

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999 grid drops for Arek.

Even more than the ones given to McLaren lately!!..
Razz

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

7 Re: SRD S01 R08- Portugal Gp -Incidents on 8th November 2015, 9:16 pm

"SRD is getting more and more fun and its becoming even a harder challenge week after week. Happy to be part of this league and part of rfr."

I thank you for that, Sajdi and I'm glad you're enjoying the races here (both SRD and rFR GP)!

SRD is having really nice (and mostly clean, even with a few incidents here and there) races, full of action, fights and fun, so I'm also really happy about that and hope more people join the last 2 races of Season 1 - not to mention the fight for the Drivers and Teams Titles is also pretty close with lots of drivers and teams on the fight!!

And jah, as I said on the server.. news about SRD Season 2 will come on the next few days - stay tuned, everyone!!

cheers

8 Re: SRD S01 R08- Portugal Gp -Incidents on 8th November 2015, 9:20 pm

i wont be around this week cuz ill go to Turkey with my co-workers so im really excited about that. But unfortunatly i wont hear anything from srd. If there is gonna be a line up for the next season count me in even if i wont post.

View user profile

9 Re: SRD S01 R08- Portugal Gp -Incidents on 8th November 2015, 9:27 pm

No worries.

SRD's next race is in 2 weeks from now - NOT on the next sunday (only the rFR GP will have a race next sunday).

And the plan is to make a 'pause' of about 1 month / 4 weeks between each SRD seasons, so I have time to prepare the mod for the next season (custom loading screens, add the custom helmets and etc) and before doing that, we're gonna have to pick a mod for the next season, through a poll (voting) here on the forum - and I'll explain how it's gonna be on the next days (and please, do NOT start a list of 'hey, could we use this or that mod', because.. well.. you guys gotta trust me on this and I don't want to 'spoil the surprises' - LOL).

And then, only when Season 1 is completely done, we're gonna open the Sign Up process for Season 2 and the drivers who took part in Season 1 will have priority and a guaranteed seat already - unless any of us decide to 'quit' and 'do a lau' (OUT OF LIGUE!!)..

I'll also explain all the picking a car/team/teammate/driver number process - how it happens, the order in each driver make their requests and etc, etc, etc..

Anyway.. - just relax, people and trust me!!!
Very Happy

(now let's finish season 1 before anything else.. Razz )

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum