Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Latest topics

» rFR S13 - ROUND 12 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Event Sign In (26/11/17)
by Arek 22nd November 2017, 9:51 pm

» rFR GP S12 - Register For Season 13
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:59 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Rules & Regulations
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:57 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Penalties
by Antonio Hreljanovic 1 15th November 2017, 11:37 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:45 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 - Official RESULTS - Turkey GP (Istanbul)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 12th November 2017, 6:28 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi all humans :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi all humans :) on 11th October 2015, 4:39 am

Hi everybody, I'm Nicolas Soto, born on 19/05/1993, it was a Wednsday. I knew people like Sexy Brigadeiro or Sven on Megane Trophy, and Arek or Adrian S Shole on F1 BMW 07, but not racing too much with this last cars. I didn't run so much championships in my life, for racing many times on public servers until 2014 or taking alot of time to drive so many cars just to upload the laps to my channel in youtube, and many times I got distracted.

Much times I though it was a good idea, try to left the games just to concentrate better in other things but that never work because once I come back, my ambicious ideas algo get back to my mind, but at least is not all the time behind the notebook, and also getting the time to do other things to avoid the stress.

If you have Team Speak 3, Skype, or Raidcall, we can talk by voice =P I will try to be for the next races here in rFactor racers, good name of course. Rrrrr miauuu

View user profile

2 Re: Hi all humans :) on 11th October 2015, 5:42 am

Very nice to have you here (again), Nico (miaaaauuuu)!!

Please, make sure to read the topic below, which explains everything the rFR is offering right now - all the series we have - and then you can race in the series you like the most, or even in ALL of them (which is actally what we hope everybody does - the mora series and races people can join, the better)!!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1575-general-announcement-league-integration#30141

cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

3 Re: Hi all humans :) on 11th October 2015, 5:12 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Nice to see you again Nicolas! Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum