View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SRD S01 R03 Spain GP - Incidents on 27th September 2015, 1:16 pm

INCIDENTS HERE!!!

LAP&TURN

WHAT HAPPENED!!!

View user profile

2 Re: SRD S01 R03 Spain GP - Incidents on 27th September 2015, 2:45 pm

I don't have any incidents to report myself, but here's my replay files anyway:

mediafire.com download/yk2ci529t1c7bn5/03+-+Spain+Quali+PB+%2B+Race+Replays+%5BBrig%5D.rar

I also don't know what happened between Denis and Sam.
And I also didn't like the people calling vote (and also voting) during the race.

Obviously, all of these incidents WILL be investigated AND penalized accordingly (if necessary) by the stewards.

Quick 'heads up' for everyone:

If you guys don't practice enough, or test properly each mod, it will be IMPOSSIBLE to do well at ANY of the rFR League events.

Our events are WEEKLY, so people have 7 days to test and practice - and even with a 'busy life', it's not that hard to find a few minutes to do that during these 7 days.

So, please, TRY not to just 'show up and race' and then get frustrated OR ruining someone else's race - that's just not cool.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

3 Re: SRD S01 R03 Spain GP - Incidents on 27th September 2015, 3:16 pm

I had damage from an incident at the start where someone tapped me I think or I span, I managed to drive around it for a while but tyre wear and deg started to come on. I caught up to Denis and at this point I decided to turn it up and go faster also forgetting about the damage I had, on the back straight I dont know what happened really, I cant tell if he broke earlier than normal or I brushed him as I went to out brake him but we had contact and ended up in the gravel.

After that the incident into T1 I really cant explain that, I had some weird snap whilst applying the brakes. Could of been due to the damage but wasn't like what I experience before.

I messaged Denis and apologized if any of the incidents were my fault.

Thanks

View user profile

4 Re: SRD S01 R03 Spain GP - Incidents on 27th September 2015, 3:23 pm

Incident at T1 Lap 1 with Tony - He pushed me wide to the gravel.
Incident after the fast chicane at S2 Lap 1 - I lost the car and while i was trying to keep it on the track and i did keep it, Tony came and hit hard from behind.

View user profile

5 Re: SRD S01 R03 Spain GP - Incidents on 27th September 2015, 9:00 pm

I had a good start, I burst into 2nd place but in the second corner Wesley Morris turned me around. 
 S. Markham Laps 7-8.What makes this guy I have lost their nerve, and I banned him.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum