S08 R16 North America GP - Incidents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 S08 R16 North America GP - Incidents on 23rd August 2015, 2:42 pm

LAP & TURN

WHO VS. WHO

IN 24HOURS AFTER THE RACE!!!

View user profile

2 Re: S08 R16 North America GP - Incidents on 23rd August 2015, 5:06 pm

tom vs me restarting race my setup was lost !!!!

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

3 Re: S08 R16 North America GP - Incidents on 23rd August 2015, 5:17 pm

- Lap 0 - Me, chatting before the green lights...

If the stewards think I deserve a penalty for that, I won't cry about it (although I don't think I deserve a penalty for that).. - lemme explain why:

In some tracks, my huds 'blink' and then I have to press 'Ctrl + F' to make them stop blinking.
They were blinking at Sebring - they do that everytime we've just joined a track. But before quali, I had already pressed Ctrl + F and they weren't blinking anymore.
But after the weekend restart (after loading another track and coming back to Sebring), my huds were going to blink again and I honestly forgot that.. and I only saw them blinking when I clicked to go to track, right before the red lights appear..

And the 'F' key is my quick chat for 'Yes.' - so that's why it showed that message when I pressed Ctrl + F...

So, I apologize for that and just so you guys know it wasn't a 'noobish' (stupid) chat or anything..

(and jah, none of that would've happened if all of that confusion loading another track wouldn't have happened either - not blaming anyone for that.. it was an accident and I understand that (shit happens, right?), but.. this should also be taken in consideration before penalizing me for 'chatting', I think..)

- Lap 5, T1 - Me and Arek

I lost the ideal racing line and had to lift up to avoid going out of the track - lost some speed there, obviously..
I still got some kerb at the exit of T1 - lost a bit more of speed with that too..
Arek was coming from behind on a higher speed and wasn't able to avoid me.. So, he hit me and (he) spun..

I'm sorry for that, but I don't think it was my fault... I don't think it was his fault either (I mean.. 'kinda', since MAYBE he could've lifted up a bit more, pulled to the left and would've still overtaken me easily - or maybe not and he just didn't have enough time to react).. So, it looked like an unfortunate race incident to me, but.. the stewards are the ones to decide about it - I'm just reporting it, because although I don't think it was my fault, I feel bad for Arek's race (although I also can't believe I'm saying this - damn juvenilzinho!!)..
Razz

Here are my quali and race replays:
mediafire.com download/4xrebm8zw9lpb5w/16+-+Sebring+Quali+PB+%2B+Full+Race+Replay+%5BBrig%5D.rar

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

4 Re: S08 R16 North America GP - Incidents on 24th August 2015, 6:14 pm

CLOSED

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

5 Re: S08 R16 North America GP - Incidents on 28th August 2015, 9:21 pm

all sexys fault he seen red Smile

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum