You are not connected. Please login or register

S08 R12 Germany GP - Incidents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 S08 R12 Germany GP - Incidents on 19th July 2015, 2:56 pm

LAP & TURN

IN 24HOURS AFTER THE RACE!!!

View user profile

2 Re: S08 R12 Germany GP - Incidents on 19th July 2015, 4:38 pm

lap 1 deliberatly brake tested into chicane ! lap 23/24 allordex trys to take me out again on purpurse on chicane again then lap 25 he takes me out proper ! he is a total wanker !!

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

3 Re: S08 R12 Germany GP - Incidents on 19th July 2015, 4:41 pm

2 incidents.
lap 2 Allordex vs. Wez
lap 24 i guess the same.
lap 22

Argument for lap 24: Sorry, really i apologize for it, because my cat jumped on my naked back. It hurts like hell, and i turned into wez. It is pretty curious in the fact, but i will next time lock the cat outside my room. I will accept for it a penalty. Even stop to end of the seasone. I will have no problem with it. It would be a fair punishment for that, because it looks like i wanna crash into him.

So the second part of lap 2: I will not put a protest against this, if the punishment for lap 24 would be as i say it previously. I think that was a normal defense from my side. The car in the back hasn´t been next to my car. He divebombed and failed.

Lap 22: Double puncture on front wheels. I knewed, this corner would be a problem... I wanna get to the pits. Other drivers mets me on other place. So i could not steer.

Apologies to all, because the damn Cat jumped on me twice. First time i ram into barier, then he wount go off, so i rammed again into barier. Then "Murko" jumps on my back. That is all i can say.

View user profile

4 Re: S08 R12 Germany GP - Incidents on 19th July 2015, 4:45 pm

wez19 wrote:lap 1 deliberatly brake tested into chicane ! lap 23/24 allordex trys to take me out again on purpurse on chicane again then lap 25 he takes me out proper ! he is a total wanker !!
And btw: I will protest against his bad language. I am not interested to hear swear from him. Second: Protest against chat in the race. I think there are rules which says "NO CHAT". Please, make with this player some talk. If not, i will call the police.

View user profile

5 Re: S08 R12 Germany GP - Incidents on 19th July 2015, 4:46 pm

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

6 Re: S08 R12 Germany GP - Incidents on 19th July 2015, 4:53 pm

Not asking for a penalty or anything - I honestly think it was no one's fault and just a race incident, but it's not up to me to judge - so I'm just mentioning the only incident I was involved in, as I always do:

- Lap 19, last corner

My replays in case the stewards need them:
mediafire.com download/avzoyerc4b09hnv/12+-+Germany+Quali+PB+%2B+Full+Race+Replay+%5BBrig%5D.rar

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Cool Hey, I'm on YouTube! Cool
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum