S08 R03 Brazil - Incidents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 S08 R03 Brazil - Incidents on 26th April 2015, 2:59 pm

LAP & TURN

WHO VS. WHO

IN 24HOURS AFTER THE RACE

View user profile

2 Re: S08 R03 Brazil - Incidents on 26th April 2015, 4:16 pm

T1 i caught some 1 ? dont know who but it messed my car up badly , i had 14 laps to do with a damaged car . my fault but i would like to post my accident!! to me a race incident Sad

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

3 Re: S08 R03 Brazil - Incidents on 26th April 2015, 4:33 pm

I honestly don't know what Mike was upset about me..

Here's my full race replay + quali PB, where you can see EXACTLY what I saw on my screen - and if you saw something different on yours, it was because of some lag, or something.

At ANY moment I moved my car onto yours to cause a contact, in the only 2 or 3 times we were actually side by side (partially or completely).

In ALL of the times where you were BEHIND me, I just held my racing line the best I could - as you know, most of the corners in Jacarepagua have a late appex, so I normally started some corners a bit 'wide' and then 'close' to it near the end, for a better exit (especially the ones with long straights after them) - I did it even when I was all alone on the track, so that was just my natural racing line.

In the very few times you actually put part of (or your whole) car alongside, I left room.
I did the same with Adrian and Arek too - we went side by side through a couple of fast and dangerous corners and no incidents at all (thankfully)...

On lap 27, at the penultimate corner, YOU (Mike) kinda forced me out of the track and caused a small contact on a crazy attempt to overtake, but since no damage was done, no big time lost and no position lost, I just ignored it and kept going.

But it's unfair to say I 'blocked' you in any ways.
This track is just too hard to overtake and I was doing my best to survive all the pressure you put on me for more than 20 laps and I think I did a pretty good and FAIR job...

Anyway.. it's all good with me and I think what you said was out of 'race frustration' - at least I hope so.

Sorry for anything, anyway.

Here's my replays, so the Stewards can judge everything if they want:

mediafire.com download/354qj298btzyupg/03+-+Jacarepagua+Quali+PB+%2B+Full+Race+Replay+%5BBrig%5D.rar

4 Re: S08 R03 Brazil - Incidents on 26th April 2015, 11:25 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Me and Tom. Lap 1 T1.

View user profile

5 Re: S08 R03 Brazil - Incidents on 27th April 2015, 4:55 am

It's always Arek's fault.   jocolor

View user profile

6 Re: S08 R03 Brazil - Incidents on 27th April 2015, 4:34 pm

CLOSED

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum