26 Re: 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 26th April 2015, 12:04 am

Arek

LAT
LAT
I hope I'm in if i come in time from the rally. See ya hopefully Smile

View user profile

27 Re: 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 26th April 2015, 12:33 am

IN

YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com
In!

View user profile

Sven

League Director
League Director
30 min until quali!

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com
tried join at 3.28 but it was closed ..

View user profile
CONGRATULATIONS SVEN!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I would also like to thank my mum and dad who have supported me through difficult times.

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

Sven

League Director
League Director
Thx adrian cheers damn geoff probably only a few min too late

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com
Sven: simple the best  Surprised

BTW in 3 races I finished 8th in all of them LOL. You guys should put it in the seasons record!

View user profile

34 Re: 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 26th April 2015, 11:21 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
It was supposed to be a great race for me. I knew I had a good pace even though I had done just one practice session beofre the GP so I was expecting nothing but podium.

I had a great start from 3rd grid. Went past Joe as if he had fallen asleep and then attacked Tom for the lead in T1. I tried to pass him around the outside and when I made it side by side on the exit and would've had a great position for the next corner he just simply pushed me off and I spun on the grass. He can be saying his car was heavy and he was pulled towards the outside, couldn't make a turn and bla bla bla in but of course I know he was trying one of those litte tricks I had already seen him do on me a few times in Bahrain, not leaving a space and trying to force me to back off and lose momentum when being a bit ahead though but with a part of my car already side by side. In Bahrain I didn't mind, I finished ahead of him in the end but this time it lead to a massive crash where not only I suffered and destroyed my whole race...  Mad

Still after that I had a few nice duels, presenting a good pace even though my car was like all yellow from damage (Mike spun right in front of me after bumping Sexy probably and I wasn't able to react anyhow so I had another big crash sending him into the barriers - sorry Mike). I don't know if it had any impact on my pace but I was struggling to pass Tom so it probably had and the pace could've been better Razz

At the end I when I was going for an easy 3rd place I ran out of fuel with one damn corner to go and that was it...  Rolling Eyes
If I had done a lot of practice before and had a race like that sth would've flown through the window but I hadn't so it was just a another shitty race to forget Razz

Once again big congrats to Sven for his first victory and can't wait for the next GP Smile

View user profile

35 Re: 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 27th April 2015, 10:31 am

Congrats to Sven for his first race win! 

im sorry Adrian it was a lag incident between us in lap 1 
here how my replay looks like 

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum