03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 21st April 2015, 7:32 am

Round 03 - 26/04/2015

FULL CALENDAR <--- Click here!..
RECORDS:

REAL F1 (1988)
- Quali: 1:28.096 - Ayrton Senna (McLaren)
- Race: 1:32.943 - Gerhard Berger (Ferrari)
- Winner: Alain Prost (McLaren)

LAST LEAGUE RACE IN THIS TRACK (New track)
- Quali: N/A
- Race: N/A
- Winner: N/A
3PM UK TIME (start of QUALI - You can check the UK time here: UK TIME)

RACE DAY SESSIONS:

- Practice: 1:00-3:00
- Quali 3:00~3:12
- WU: 3:12~3:17
- RACE: 3:17~4:05
SERVER: 5.9.64.179:41297
Sign IN or OUT, pliss:

IN: 5 (+0) / 24

BMW
#19 (Arek) -
#44 (wez) - IN

Ferrari
#1 (T McKay) - IN
#7 (Sven) - IN

Force India
#15 (Mario Gotze) -
#99 (Geoff) - IN

Honda
#24 (George Ratchis) -
#36 (Egikhan) -

Jaguar
#4 (Mattie Redford) -
#66 (Alex Hill) -

McLaren
#2 (Joe McLaggen) -
#11 (Sexy Brigadeiro) - OUT - free reserve team seat

Red Bull
#20 (Jese Rodriguez) -
#77 (DenReus) -

Renault
#27 (Antonio Hreljanovic) -
#69 (Adrian S Shole) -

Super Aguri
#23 (Crystakke) -
#42 (Alaster) -

Torro Rosso
#9 (Mike Henry Jr.) - IN
#78 (BlackFox) -

Toyota
#5 (lau) - OUT - free reserve team seat
#14 (Denis_Belarus) -

Williams
#12 (Juan Caires) -
#40 (Richard Allen) -

Reserve Drivers List: (ordered by completed laps on LiveRacers)

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 23rd April 2015, 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dentro.

Asshole's basic guide to Jacarepaguá

Setup
This track features many high speed and long radius corners. This means we must consider aero balance as the highest priority. Set your wing levels so that there is an equal rate of wear on your front and rear tyres, widening your pit stop windows and also creating better mid-corner balance. If in doubt, set for marginally higher front wear (lower front wing value to create understeer) as this will make your car easier to handle.

You may choose to use slightly higher spring rates and or tyre pressures due to the high speed nature of the track. This will also allow you to reduce ride height which will increase your top speed by reducing drag. However, make sure that your car is not bottoming out on the back straight. If it is, you may readjust ride height or add packers - particularly to the rear - to reduce suspension travel.

Driving
Steering gently in the high speed corners is crucial. Use minimal steering angle, as reducing tyre wear will be decisive to a good result.

In the long radius corners, turn in early and coast - edging the front towards a late apex as the tyre scrub (and engine braking) manages the cars speed and stability. Get on the power late and hard - but still gently - rather than early and holding a constant, low throttle angle which will induce an understeer that will increase tyre wear and cost time.

Be patient. This is one track which punishes drivers who drive too aggressively. Hit your apexes, maintain stability and it will reward you.

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

Arek

LAT
LAT
Thx for the tips Adrian! 
Wes,  you know what to do now  Razz

View user profile
in

Thanks for the tips asshole

View user profile

Sven

League Director
League Director
Thx for sharing setup tips for all A(riana)SShole!

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com
OUT thanks for help , thanks for sarcassium tom and talking about me when i leave !!!! bck for monaco sorry to arek but no help = fuck it !!!!!!!!! if seat gone fair enough i will do something else !
!!! not wasting time anymore .  Sad

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile
wez19 wrote:OUT thanks for help , thanks for sarcassium tom and talking about me when i leave !!!! bck for monaco sorry to arek but no help = fuck it !!!!!!!!! if seat gone fair enough i will do something else !
!!! not wasting time anymore .  Sad

No More Tears

View user profile

i wasn't sarcastic

i said it's your driving not your set, your line is all wrong

that's not being sarcastic

THINK AGAIN MIKE!!!!!!!

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

Arek

LAT
LAT
WTF?!  Shocked

View user profile

12 Re: 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 21st April 2015, 10:54 pm

mike trying to be funny arek so i sent him 1 bck Smile  . im struggling here to get pace so im out unless i get to grips with it ! will keep trying , but if 1 sec slower pointless racing m8 ! i will try help you in the meantime m8 . see how it goes i might be on track!!

then again it shows reserve seat so fuck it !!

View user profile

13 Re: 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 21st April 2015, 10:58 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Don't give a shit. You struggle everywhere so there is no difference Razz
You must play! Don't leave the team! I can't score points alone!  Crying or Very sad

View user profile

14 Re: 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 21st April 2015, 11:00 pm

not leaving the team just cant find pace here m8 thats all in 2 days i find 2 sec thats it 112 laps no change?

View user profile

15 Re: 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 21st April 2015, 11:03 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
I will proove your set is good. Just let me do 50 laps (even only 10 would be enough but I don't know the track) Razz

View user profile

16 Re: 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 21st April 2015, 11:36 pm

Wes, I'm the guy who usually updates this thread with whatever people say (IN or OUT)...
Well, you said you were OUT, so I updated the thread with that info.

Next time, only say if you're IN or OUT when you REALLY MEAN it - and not just out of childish frustration.

I was 1 sec slower the last two seasons with that damn WCP mod, but I didn't give up 'just because I was slower than I used to be'.

You're always doing this same little drama when you can't be as fast as you wish...
You cry, complain, say you're out, the set sucks, the track sucks, the mod sucks, the league sucks, bla bla bla... And in the end you always race anyway (and even get a few relatively good results here and there), so...

Bitch, pliss...
¬¬'

out

View user profile
IN...IN...IN.... dont give a crap about being slow,i would like to be faster but cant set a car up to save my life (hint send me a setup) lol

View user profile
in

View user profile

Sven

League Director
League Director
IN!

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com
OUT

View user profile
geoff wrote:IN...IN...IN.... dont give a crap about being slow,i would like to be faster but cant set a car up to save my life (hint send me a setup) lol
Wez told us pre-season you were a champion in this mod and that we were all in trouble? I was hoping you could give ME setups!

View user profile
geoff old man now age 69 you want his help mike lol

View user profile

24 Re: 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 25th April 2015, 10:13 am

if wez could do setups as good has he can moan then HE would be a champion !!!

View user profile

25 Re: 03 - Brazil GP (Jacarepaguá) - Event Thread on 26th April 2015, 12:02 am

Tô dentro!/I'm in!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum