Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi! All

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi! All on 21st February 2015, 9:50 pm

Hello,

My name is Andrej Borotovsky. I am from Slovakia 23yo old AngryBassMaster (Bassguitarist) which likes to watch IndyCar and F1 and all so play racing games, when i have free time. 

I have raced in past in some lower leagues, now i wanna race somewhere, where are better drivers then me. It is for me a challenge, if i could participate in races here.

Maybe you will be mad on me, because i like the most Juan Pablo Montoya and my Behavior is sometimes very similiar to him (i will not say any lies to you about myself).

My wheel is Logitech DFGT, so i hope it would be enough to race here... and... well... 2 titles in one minor league in Czech Republic at race-online. 

Racing games are my hobby from age 4 years... And... yup, that is all Very Happy Feel free to ask, if you wanna know more Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: Hi! All on 22nd February 2015, 12:29 am

Arek

LAT
LAT
Welcome to the league but... haven't we already had you here before? I think I remember your nickname from somewhere Smile

View user profile

3 Re: Hi! All on 22nd February 2015, 4:06 am

Arek wrote:Welcome to the league but... haven't we already had you here before? I think I remember your nickname from somewhere Smile
True, but i have never entered a race or a team, or write a single post. I just write for join, but never started. It is a fact. I will try again to participate, because i have now much more free time for racing. If there will be a vacant seat, i wanna ride with you. I have registered in year 2012, but i have come back Smile I can say, i find this league on Google and i know from racing Antonio Hreljanovic. He is a good man and a great sportsman in racing. I will be slow, because on Czech and Slovak leagues are mostly very arcady mods...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum