Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 20th February 2015, 7:41 pm

L6 T4 Joe vs. Tom - DT to Joe

L7 T7/8 Wez vs. BlackFox - DT to Wez

L29 T8 Tony vs. Alex - DT to Tony

L9/10 Pitlane Adrian vs. Tom - Adrian, unsafe release from pitbox -Warning (next similar will be penalty)

View user profile

2 Re: S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 20th February 2015, 9:05 pm

so i get drive through for catching you then waiting ? in future i hit n carry on and not loose time !!!!!

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

3 Re: S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 20th February 2015, 9:21 pm

This is just ridiculous

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

4 Re: S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 20th February 2015, 11:44 pm

damn, the one between Tony and me was a racing incident caused by lag,i shared a vid of how it looks from my replay and Arek showed how it looks from him on whatsapp group and it was very very different ,so clearly was just a lag incident and Tony shouldnt be punished

View user profile

5 Re: S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 21st February 2015, 12:12 am

What the fuck?! Why do I keep getting penalties for things that aren't even reported whilst Tom and Sven don't get anything for clearly crashing into me and costing me +20s in Mexico?

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

6 Re: S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 21st February 2015, 12:24 am

you should report any incident you want looking at (i reported straight to admin thread)

sven didn't crash you in mexico, gotze hit arek and arek hit you causing the spin

i let you back through after i hit you (didn't change the outcome anyway)

stewards can't rule on themselves or teammates btw

7 Re: S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 21st February 2015, 8:52 am

I can't believe I got a penalty even when i waited for Tom to go back to track. In that case if i make a mistake next time I won't be that gentle Wink

View user profile

8 Re: S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 21st February 2015, 10:37 am

Sven

League Director
League Director
All four appeals accepted. The stewards will be forced to analyse the cases again until tomorrow morning.

I will also release the stewards opinions together with the decisions as a common action for appeals.

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

9 Re: S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 21st February 2015, 1:34 pm

I'm not appealing my investigation, I was just ranting. I accept that my pit release came across as dangerous, but I can't see Tom's pit crew so how do I know where he's going to stop? I intentionally stayed on the inner part of the track to avoid side swiping him, but I didn't know if he was gonna stop 10m ahead or at the opposite end of the pit lane...

Tom, how can you say it didn't affect the outcome when I was 0.1s off the lead at the time you bumped me? I could've given Arektion a 'hard time' Wink and although I appreciate you waiting, clearly from this round of penalties, and from the past, you would still receive a penalty. In France S5 I waited in which more than 10 cars passed me, and I still got given the penalty. Fuck!

Anyway, I'm considering reporting ****s left right and center from now. Fuck with nobs! Twisted Evil

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

10 Re: S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 21st February 2015, 3:01 pm

ok, from now i want 0,99$ for every lincensed  expression  . all money will be donate to rfr .

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
maybe someone put them on a t-shirt ?!?!?!?!

View user profile

11 Re: S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 21st February 2015, 3:27 pm

I think we all know you would have let Arek win  Wink

12 Re: S07 R14 Brazil - Penalties on 22nd February 2015, 2:04 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
The stewards decided there will be no change of the penalties.

Blackfox wrote:i wont change my line of judgements.

T McKay wrote:my opinions haven't changed

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum