Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 21st October 2014, 5:46 pm

L1 Last Turn Nick vs Sven
DT to Nick

L2 T1 Wez vs Deadfish
DT to Wez (converted to 5place grid drop because driver retired)

L3 T10 BlackFox vs. Sexy
DT to Blackfox (converted to 5place grid drop because driver retired)

L4 T7 Tony vs Deadfish
DT to Tony (converted to 5place grid drop because driver retired)

L8 T4 Nick vs Deadfish
DT to Nick

L21 Last Turn Arek vs Sexy
DT to Arek (converted to 5place grid drop because driver retired)

View user profile

2 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 21st October 2014, 5:48 pm

Sexy or Sven, could you guys fix that shit off? i dont know how it came there!

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

3 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 21st October 2014, 6:20 pm

in my offence i had terrible lag at the beginning of the first 3 laps ! so if my fault sorry .

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

4 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 21st October 2014, 7:39 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
Blackfox wrote:Sexy or Sven, could you guys fix that shit off? i dont know how it came there!
fixed

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

5 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 21st October 2014, 10:39 pm

Retired 100m before finish because I pushed my teammate and sven told us we must retire... what can I do  Very Happy Very Happy

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

6 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 24th October 2014, 4:26 pm

L2 T1 Wez vs Deadfish
DT to Wez (converted to 5place grid drop because driver retired)???????????  so i get 5 grid penalty as driver retired? mmm i just watched replay and 1 i only caught his tyre ! 2. driver did not retire he done all laps and finished p11 ? maybe im missing something?

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

7 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 24th October 2014, 4:29 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
did you upload the replay to the stewards? if not they dont have any chance to check the incident from your perspective. they just have the server replay as base and judged.

8 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 24th October 2014, 4:30 pm

dont know how to send replays m8 ! might do a vid instead

View user profile

9 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 24th October 2014, 4:31 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
probably too late already, talk to blackfox about it!

10 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 24th October 2014, 4:38 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
wez19 wrote:L2 T1 Wez vs Deadfish
DT to Wez (converted to 5place grid drop because driver retired)???????????  so i get 5 grid penalty as driver retired? mmm i just watched replay and 1 i only caught his tyre ! 2. driver did not retire he done all laps and finished p11 ? maybe im missing something?
It means yourself Wes. If you completed the race the penalty (DT) should've been given and added to your final race time. But you didn't finish the race so you got grod drop penalty for the next one. If it wasn't like this your fault wouldn't be penalized right? Smile

I had the same thing. I slighty touched Sexy (I wouldn't even say I touched him but he spun being right in front of me so I didn't arguee about that) making him spin so I got a DT for that and since I didn't finish the race (brakes failure) I got 5 place grid drop in Australia. Simple Smile

And yes. Now it's too late to do anything. Better forget about it and focus on the next GP Wes Smile

View user profile

11 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 24th October 2014, 4:43 pm

View user profile

12 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 24th October 2014, 4:50 pm

wes, the cars still appear to make contact from your replay

do you have an off car shot that shows there wasn't contact? maybe from the swing man cam, or some aerial shot

13 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 24th October 2014, 5:57 pm

Arek, I posted my replay, as I always do.
If you see it, you'll see there was a clear contact (caused by you) and THAT'S why I 'spun'...
Seu juvenil!
Razz

And Wes, read what Arek said about the rules...

If we cause an incident, we would normally get time added to our final race time.
15 secs for a Drive Through (DT), or 25 secs for a Stop & Go (SG).

But when we cause an incident and don't finish the race ourselves, if we get time added to a race we didn't finish, that wouldn't make any difference and it would be the same as NOT getting a penalty for causing an incident - which is obviously unfair and just not right.

So, for when we cause an incident and don't finish the race, instead of getting time added to our race final time, we get grid drops for the next race.

Hope it's all clear now!
Smile

14 Re: S07 R01 Bahrain - Penalties on 24th October 2014, 11:15 pm

bit harsh for clipping a tire but whatever !! i will complain in future for every contact i have !!!!! i would of finished race too but brakes were gone !

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum