» Hi racers
by Arek Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: 02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread on 26th October 2014, 4:09 pm

Im the one who hit you in the back Ant. Im terribly sorry. I got hit and went onto the grass and I couldnt break in time to avoid you.

View user profile

27 Re: 02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread on 26th October 2014, 4:10 pm

God. Damn. Clocks. Changing.

I must be the only person who doesn't use my phone as an alarm, alarm clock doesn't change automatically. 

Welp, shit happens. I think I could have had a good race, onto the next one I guess.

Sometimes I make videos ... Click here to have a gander!
View user profile

28 Re: 02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread on 26th October 2014, 4:18 pm

sorry for missing the race Denis. My alarm worked fine but my hangover didn't. 
im going to go lay back down now.

View user profile

29 Re: 02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread on 26th October 2014, 4:21 pm

Fantastic race, loved it, fantastic battling with Marius, Who says you have to be fighting for wins to be enjoying yourself!

RetroPlaythru - 56 Subs and growing! Look me up on Youtube!

• Hey there. Smile
View user profile

30 Re: 02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread on 26th October 2014, 4:28 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
had nice race always in top five until i noticed i had too less fuel in the last stint and had to retire in the last lap Crying or Very sad well two points..

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

31 Re: 02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread on 26th October 2014, 4:40 pm

Mattie Redford wrote:Im the one who hit you in the back Ant. Im terribly sorry. I got hit and went onto the grass and I couldnt break in time to avoid you.

Dont worry Mattie I know you cpuldnt avoid me I basicaly spawned in front of you Im mad at someone that sent me to middle of nowhere at the exit of t1 thats what started all the mess I didnt see clearly who it was because of force of shunt but I think it was one of mercedes cars

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

32 Re: 02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread on 26th October 2014, 4:49 pm

what a hard race, bad quail but lucky to start on P3 coz of some guys' penalties and in the T1 of the race i got airborne and went thru grass and lost many positions and dropped down to P11 after fighting with a redbull, then i started to recover places, which was fun but had graphics lags with my mirrors turned on so also pretty hard to drive.
had good pit stops that made me caught up higher places guys and got P3 in the end  
good job to Sexy who scored good points for us , but a bit sad that Joe didnt make the race for some reasons

View user profile

33 Re: 02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread on 26th October 2014, 4:50 pm

I got pushed off at t1 by Crystakke, I tried to rejoin as safely as I could, but the grass has no grip, and track curved back towards me. Then I got hit by a load of cars.

Sorry to whoever hit me but it wasn't really my fault. It was all I could do to not spin back across the track.

34 Re: 02 - Australia GP (Melbourne) - Event Thread on 26th October 2014, 4:58 pm

Lots of homework for the stewards...
Razz

Well, my race was a little better than it should've been, considering how much I don't like the track, don't have a good historic in it and was also pretty slow compared to most guys...

I was going to start in 11th place, but earned a place due to other guys's grid drops penalties - funny thing is that I started in front of Arek... again... - 3-0... - WHY SO SLOW, SEU JUVENIL?!...
Razz

In the race, I was VERY lucky to escape all the mess after T1/T2 and I could only see cars 'flying' and I was like 'oh God (Senna), pliss, don't let them hit me!!..' and then I felt like Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction.. Very Happy
After that, I was able to keep my slow pace, but safe driving and no contacts with walls or other cars, until the very last lap where me and Sven caught Alaster recovering from a spin or whatever (he was too damn slow at T1) and we both tried to avoid him the best we could, but I touched him slitgly and got some yellow damage on my right front suspension - damn, it was going to be a 100% clean race!!..

I didn't have any good fights (and that was pretty boring), but I was able to get a few positions here and there, including Sven's on the last lap, because of his fuel issues...

The fact is that I finished in 5th place, got 10 points and... finished in front of Arek... AGAIN!!
4-0 is the score so far, SEU JUVENIL!!!
Very Happy

Congrats Alexinho for the podium!!!
That was for you, Joezito!!!
cheers

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum