» Hi racers
by Arek Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 21st September 2014, 3:27 pm

LAP &  TURN!!!!!

Place your incidents here in 48 hours.

Last edited by Blackfox on 21st September 2014, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 21st September 2014, 4:26 pm

sven blew me up Smile i think he was carrying a bazuka in that renault

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

3 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 21st September 2014, 5:00 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Me vs Adrian - I think everyone's already seen it...  Crying or Very sad

View user profile

4 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 21st September 2014, 5:02 pm

yes Arek. everyone watched just and only battle between you two.

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

5 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 21st September 2014, 5:49 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
You can give me S&G without watching Razz

View user profile

6 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 21st September 2014, 6:30 pm

Lap 8, S3, me and Fish.

Sorry for the 'bump', Fish, but I thought you were going to leave me some space, so we could take the corner together... sadly it didn't happen and there was a very slight touch, which made you lose balance of the car and when trying to get it back, you spun... I braked, waited and gave the place back, but it's up to the stewards to decide if I deserve any other punishment anyway...

Here's my race replay to check what I saw from my own screen:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m9cuikifcy9h4ni/15+-+Fuji+Race+Replay+%5BBrig%5D.Vcr

7 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 21st September 2014, 8:10 pm

It was a good qualification for me, I collected my best lap. 
The race started well for me until the first pit stop I was in the lead. But when I changed the tires on my medium tempo dropped. I could not understand the car and fight for the victory. Good job Joe congratulations on winning. I feel sorry for Adrian. And congratulations on the victory Lau in the championship.

View user profile

8 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 21st September 2014, 8:14 pm

Congrats Denis, for another very competitive season from you!!!
Smile

9 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 21st September 2014, 8:38 pm

thanks Sexy  Smile

View user profile

10 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 22nd September 2014, 6:20 pm

No problem Sexy, I was as much to blame and then I fell of anyway a few corners later Smile

View user profile

11 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 22nd September 2014, 8:54 pm

It's ok, mate and IMO it was just a silly race incident (although it's always up the Stewards to decide Razz ), but still I apologize, because I OBVIOUSLY didn't want to cause any kind of contact or incident between us and it's a shame it happened and both of us were prejudiced by it - and also a shame you had other issues by yourself a few corners later - I was also too damn 'out of luck' in almost the whole race as I said on the Event Thread - but whatever... a new season will always come to those who wait...
Razz

12 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 22nd September 2014, 9:38 pm

are we gonna test new mods for nxt season or is it gonna be the same mod ? just a question Smile also if we test when will this process begin ?

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

13 Re: 15 - Pacific GP (Fuji) - Incidents Reports on 22nd September 2014, 9:54 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
we will keep the mod but change the physics a bit we always keep mods for two seasons (except for CTPD)

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum