» Hi racers
by Alex Hill Today at 1:07 am

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

13 - Brazil GP (Interlagos) - Incidents Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 13 - Brazil GP (Interlagos) - Incidents Reports on 7th September 2014, 3:12 pm

Lap & Turn!!!

Thread is open next 48 hours!!!

Last edited by Blackfox on 7th September 2014, 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile
lap 32 took out again by dennis on last turn . damaged my car lucky to finish
last atleast 3 places

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile
L1 - T12

Raso spun me off the track, costing me all the progress I'd made on the start.

Could've changed my race! Razz

Sometimes I make videos ... Click here to have a gander!
View user profile

I have 3 incidents in which I'm involved to report, although I don't think any of them deserve a penalty or anything...

At the end of lap 12, I went to my pit stop and when leaving my pit slot (opening lap 13), my car was already moving when 'suddenly' Reaper's Lotus appeared and literally parked right in front of me - I saw him coming on the mirrors and I knew he was going to pass me (that's why I didn't use Alex Hill's 'trick' and moved to the left, through the pit walls) and then I thought I would have enough time to let him pass me and then move my car to the right and exit the pits normally, BUT... I didn't know his pit slot was right in front of mine, so... I tried to avoid him the best I could and still I gave him a little bump and he had to go reverse to get to his pit spot again - I apologize for that, although I think it wasn't my fault (it would've been an 'unsafe release' in real life, I believe) and it was pretty much the same unfortunate pit incident lau and crys had at Malaysia...

The 2nd incident happened at the end of lap 14 - at the last 'slow' left corner (very beginning of S3)...
I was a little behind deadfish (I was on Softs and he was on Meds) and then I was able to brake and begin to take the corner side by side and I GUESS he didn't see me... because he literally shut the door on me and I had to go over the kerb to avoid a worse incident (still it was just a normal race incident IMO and I'm NOT asking for a penalty or anything, ok?) and then since I lost speed, I got a small bump from Alex and got partially stuck on the kerb and lost some time and places, BUT... I'm also not asking for a penalty for Alex or anything, because it was also a race incident IMO and also there was certainly some lag involved, since his ping was over 400 (almost 500) most of the race and his car was lagging on my screen most of the time - not his fault either...

The last incident was again with deadfish on lap 27, at the end of S2...
He was 1 lap down then (due to a penalty he got from speeding in the pit lane, I think) and he moved to the right to let me go and I just kept going forward, because it looked on my screen there was enough space for me to pass him without touching him, BUT.. I was surprised when my right front wheel touched his left rear wheel making him spin and a little later he abandoned the race, so I REALLY apologize for that, although I think it was also a silly (but very unfortunate) race incident in a blue flag situation...

I'd also like to mention that I almost had a similar incident with Alaster at the esses in S2, on lap 31 and I'd like to make a SUGGESTION to the drivers under blue flag...

Please DON'T lift up (or even brake) at the very exit of the corners... Let me tell you why:
That's EXACTLY when we are on full throttle and accelerating, so the last thing we are expecting is for the car ahead to lift up (or even brake) 'forcing' us to 'dodge' and do our best to avoid a colision...
If you're going to lift up/brake to let the leaders go, do it in the MIDDLE of the straights and NOT at their beginning (corner exits), because it's a bit too dangerous...

Anyway... here's my race replay for the stewards to see exactly what I saw on my screen:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j88mjfygmj9dbp8/13+-+Interlagos+Race+Replay+%5BBrig%5D.Vcr

Sexy wrote:Please DON'T lift up (or even brake) at the very exit of the corners... Let me tell you why:
That's EXACTLY when we are on full throttle and accelerating, so the last thing we are expecting is for the car ahead to lift up (or even brake) 'forcing' us to 'dodge' and do our best to avoid a colision...
If you're going to lift up/brake to let the leaders go, do it in the MIDDLE of the straights and NOT at their beginning (corner exits), because it's a bit too dangerous...

Ya I think I surprised Blackfox in those middle sector S's by lifting too early. But I wasn't lifting early to let him pass cause we were racing for position at the time. But I messed up my exit of the turn before and was trying to gather it up so I didn't over shoot the next turns entry. My bad for that Blackfox.

View user profile

I think it's ok, Rory and as you mentioned, you were both actually fighting for the place.

What I said was only about cars being lapped (cars under blue flag).

I know the intention of the lapped car is good and they just want to let the leaders go, BUT... there's always the best and safest way, spot and moment of the lap to do it - otherwise, even with good intentions, silly incidents that can prejudice both drivers (and their whole races) may happen...

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:I got a small bump from Alex and got partially stuck on the kerb and lost some time and places

PQP i didnt even know that Sad

View user profile

It's ok, mate.

I lost speed for having to go over the kerb (having the door shut by Fish) and you were probably surprised by that and didn't have enough time to react, BUT... there was also some lag, since in your screen we didn't even touch - but we did in mine... Razz

But honestly, don't worry.
All in all, the whole thing was just some normal race incident IMO!
Smile

yea ,was quite surprised and i hit the brake and turned left immediately and on the replay i just avoided you but it was so close , so surely lag wanted to get involved Evil or Very Mad  , on the fair side i also got overtaken by Denis since i had to brake and avoid you Razz

Last edited by Alex Hill on 8th September 2014, 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

10 Re: 13 - Brazil GP (Interlagos) - Incidents Reports on 8th September 2014, 4:37 am

What a mess!!.. Razz

11 Re: 13 - Brazil GP (Interlagos) - Incidents Reports on 8th September 2014, 4:39 pm

@ChardAllen

Sorry man it was lag ... for a second you weren't in front of me and then you just appeared out of nowhere :S

View user profile

12 Re: 13 - Brazil GP (Interlagos) - Incidents Reports on 8th September 2014, 5:39 pm

@ Raso....I can't stop laughing at you banner. lol

View user profile

13 Re: 13 - Brazil GP (Interlagos) - Incidents Reports on 8th September 2014, 6:51 pm

Raso Savicevic wrote:

@ChardAllen

Sorry man it was lag ... for a second you weren't in front of me and then you just appeared out of nowhere :S

Ah fair play man, I had a look at my replay and it looked like you'd come from being off-track to the right and then straight into the contact Razz

Sometimes I make videos ... Click here to have a gander!
View user profile

14 Re: 13 - Brazil GP (Interlagos) - Incidents Reports on 8th September 2014, 8:48 pm

SORRY Wez  Sad

View user profile

15 Re: 13 - Brazil GP (Interlagos) - Incidents Reports on 9th September 2014, 4:53 pm

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!!!
ANY REPORT(S) FROM NOW ON WILL BE IGNORED!!!

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum