Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

11 - Belgium GP (Spa-Francorchamps) - Event Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ran 5.2km to home just to find out noone is there and I didnt have the key so I spent my "race" sitting on stairs in front of house. Makes me sad because I had very big chance to win here for 2nd time in a row which I really wanted but when it doesnt want to happen it just doesnt want to happen...

Team Pet Shark
View user profile
I want to apologize to you guys for not making it when I said I was in.

View user profile

No problem, Rory!

Hope to see you in Malaysia!

Smile

Antonio Hreljanovic 1 wrote:Ran 5.2km to home just to find out noone is there and I didnt have the key so I spent my "race" sitting on stairs in front of house. Makes me sad because I had very big chance to win here for 2nd time in a row which I really wanted but when it doesnt want to happen it just doesnt want to happen...

You should have kicked the door down, and then claimed some Puerto Rican guy did it when your parents got home.

Spinning on the formation lap (little embarrassed about that) and then driving a hard half lap to keep any stationary time for everyone else to a minimum meant that my tires were nice and warm for the start, managed to slip though through Eau Rogue on lap 1, but then in the rest of the raced I drove pretty consistently, but a couple spins ruined it for me :p

Sometimes I make videos ... Click here to have a gander!
View user profile
Finally got round to highlighting my only high point of the race.

View user profile

Pretty nice job, Chard!!

And I'm sure you're gonna be driving better and better the more you keep practicing and playing!!

BTW, nice YouTube channel!
I have 3 YouTube channels myself and you can check them here, at my corner... Razz

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t33-sexy-s-corner#228

nice job Richard ,damn just realized it was me who was being overtaken by you there Razz

View user profile
I won't lie. It was terrifying. 

Before the race I did say to a friend that I wanted to Alonso someone through there ... Wink

View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum