View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 20th July 2014, 4:35 pm

Round 09 - 27/07/2014

TIRES ALLOWED: set 1 (SS/S)
SUPER SOFTS and/orSOFTS
FULL CALENDAR <--- Click here!.. Rolling Eyes
RECORDS:

REAL F1 (2014)
- Quali: 1:08.759 Felipe Massa (Williams)
- Race: 1:12.142 - Sergio Perez (Force India)
- Winner: Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)

LAST LEAGUE RACE IN THIS TRACK (Season 5, CTDP 2006 mod)
- Quali: 1:06.877 - Adrian S Shole (BMW Sauber)
- Race: 1:07.457 - Adrian S Shole (BMW Sauber)
- Winner: Adrian S shole (BMW Sauber)
3PM UK TIME (start of QUALI - You can check the UK time here: UK TIME)

countingdownto.com

RACE DAY SESSIONS:

- Practice: 1:00-3:00
- Quali 3:00~3:12
- WU: 3:12~3:17
- RACE: 3:17~4:05
SERVER: 176.9.101.100:41297
Sign IN or OUT, pliss:

IN: 7 (+1) / 26

Caterham:
#8 (Alaster) - IN
#18 (crystakke) - IN

Ferrari:
#27 (Tony) - FREE SEAT
#69 (Adrian) -

Force India:
#13 (Bober) -
#14 (Denis) -

Lotus:
#7 (Sven) - FREE SEAT
#16 (Tom) - FREE SEAT

Marussia:
#19 (Arek) -
#95 (Giorgos) -

McLaren:
#2 (Joe) -
#11 (Sexy) - IN

Mercedes:
#5 (lau) -
#34 (Marius) - IN

Red Bull:
#74 (Cue) -
#78 (Fox) - IN

Sauber:
#12 (Juan) -
#66 (Alex) -

Toro Rosso:
#10 (Andraz) -
#47 (NIck) -

Williams:
#44 (Wez)IN
#71 (Fish) - IN

Pirelli A:
#50 -
#51 -

Pirelli B:
#52 -
#53 -

Reserve Drivers List: (ordered by completed laps on LiveRacers)
GoingLogo
-
P.S. After the race, tell us about your race in THIS topic as well!
cheers

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 26th July 2014, 5:29 pm; edited 10 times in total

In.

out. 
will be out of town the next 2 sundays

View user profile
Out

Will be at the commonwealth games Smile

Sometimes I make videos ... Click here to have a gander!
View user profile
Out

Will be at the seaside, enjoying summer Razz   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

My passion is driving
View user profile http://topraceadrenaline.com/

6 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 20th July 2014, 11:01 pm

in

View user profile

7 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 21st July 2014, 10:25 am

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile
100% in

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile
In

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

10 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 25th July 2014, 10:33 pm

In:)

View user profile

11 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 25th July 2014, 10:49 pm

In

View user profile

12 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 26th July 2014, 12:40 am

IN

YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

13 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 26th July 2014, 12:15 pm

Out

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

14 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 26th July 2014, 5:27 pm

in

View user profile

15 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 27th July 2014, 4:56 am

Internet crashed in test race. Shame because it was so much fun, great battles with Joe with at least 3 overtakes per lap! Very Happy

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

View user profile

16 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 27th July 2014, 2:50 pm

Guys, I believe there will be a very SMALL delay in our GP today due to the Hungarian GP in real life.

But, pliss, join the server AS SOON AS POSSIBLE after the F1 race is over!

GO GO GO!!!

cheers

17 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 27th July 2014, 4:30 pm

Connection lost...

Yes... when I was leading and going for my last pit stop, with a HUGE chance to win for the very first time in the league...

Massa is laughing now...
head wall

18 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 27th July 2014, 4:34 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Connection lost...

Yes... when I was leading and going for my last pit stop, with a HUGE chance to win for the very first time in the league...

Massa is laughing now...
head wall
I'm really sorry about that  Surprised

View user profile

19 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 27th July 2014, 5:26 pm

A brilliant weekend with luck 

One unfortunate i had was before the race start i had a lag incident with Adrian, from my screen i missed him by few inches but lag came Sad

Anyway had a good start especially missed the mess after T1, then i was driving nicely on my soft tyres and before my 1st stop i passed slowly going Adrian , was quite surprised what happened to him but then i realized i had made a mistake , my plan was to change to supersofts in the 1st stop with less fuel however i forgot to change the tyres so i had to drive with very less fuel on softs, and got big pressure afterwards from deadfish who was on supersofts , we had awesome fight lap after lap but unfortunately he spun out in the last turn , was pretty sad to see it on my mirrors but that gave me huge relief to drive without fights.

So after about 9 laps losing bit of time on softs i went to my final pit stop and noticed Sexy was just 3 sec behind me before my stop and he may was on 2 stops strategy too, so i was hoping to have some good fight with him after he pitted , unfortunately he disappeared on the map just one lap afterwards and turned out his connection lost Sad really bad luck mate

Then it was just driving safely , came home with my 3rd win in the league, was very lucky since some fast guys had bad luck , anyway congrats to Reaper and Marius!

Last edited by Alex Hill on 27th July 2014, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

20 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 27th July 2014, 5:35 pm

Very good job and congrats, Alexinho!

And I hope that by 'some fast guys had bad luck', you meant ME too... Very Happy

And it was REALLY a shame, also because I was expecting some big fight between us in the very last laps and that would have been pretty fun!

Anyway... 2 weeks of pure bad luck... even Massa is laughing at me now, asking 'who is unlucky now, bitch?!' - but to him I say: SHUT UP - YOU SUCK!!!
Evil or Very Mad

CHECK THESE LINKS, PEOPLE:

- RACE RESULTS:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1185-09-austria-gp-results#25075

- INCIDENTS REPORTS:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1183-season-6-round-9-austria-incident-thread#25068

- CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1138-championship-standings-season-6#25077

- NEXT EVENT - SINGAPORE:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1184-10-singapore-gp-marina-bay-event-thread#25072

cheers

21 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 27th July 2014, 9:59 pm

My first race here, as a stand in, it was pretty interesting and intense.. Except for the first turn incident and one after , when i spun in the last corner on the curb and luckily end up in the pits doing a not-planned stop lol , it was some nice driving , with plenty of fights..

Wes you did lose some time behind me, as i tried and managed to defend against you, you were a hell lot quicker , but i wasnt sure if you had one more stop or not.. Later i saw you did..

Decided to go 2-stop strategy on softs that worked out pretty well in the end.. Faster guys were just retiring one after another so i managed to pick up some extra places,, had a few direct overtakes..All in all , it was interesting Smile

View user profile

22 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 30th July 2014, 12:16 pm

Great job for the victory Alex, but regardless of whether you hit me or not, I still think you need to be more careful during formation laps. It seems like you fall asleep sometimes and then wake up when there is a car in front of you. Even from your own video, it took a while for you to realise I was going very slowly and you kept accelerating toward me. If you want to be reckless during the formation lap, at least accelerate towards empty space?

Despite the damage I got on the formation lap, my race was shaping up to be a lot of fun. Unfortunately during my epic battle with lau, his engine failed and then at my first stop I forgot to enter the pits and so I had 0.7L of fuel to do a whole lap and return to pits. I entered pits with the engine on the verge of death. I lost about 30 seconds but I kept pushing and was looking at finishing P2 after the various retirements, but then I encountered a few incidents. 
As most people know, I always try to avoid making contact, particularly with other cars, and on Lap 30 I had to avoid a spinning Marius by going deep onto the gravel. There is absolutely no grip so I had to drive very slowly back to the track.
Then on lap 32 I got clipped by a late-braking BlackFox which put me into a spin in T2. I lost 4 seconds in each incident so to finish P4 with nearly 40 seconds of lost time isn't too bad after all. Regardless of the result, it's just frustrating that whenever there was a good battle brewing, a stupid crash happens and ruins the fun. 

Great job by Reaper in your first race, and also Marius for a holding onto a podium after some tough battles.

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

View user profile

23 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 31st July 2014, 6:13 am

sorry mate , after the last turn i was switching my mirrors(those ones on the top of the screen) from none to only the middle one on before realized you slowed right down , so lost a bit of time to react Sad will be more careful

View user profile

24 Re: 09 - Austria GP (A1 Ring) - Event Thread on 31st July 2014, 6:58 am

All good, I usually have to change settings on formation lap too, but I wait until I'm on the grid. Smile

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum