You are not connected. Please login or register

06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 29th June 2014, 7:35 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
I didn't have big expectations to have a good result here but I hoped to have some fun at least and score some points.

I had a good start from the middle of the grid but again my tyres were unheated so I was struggling for a grip.

Going down to the harpin I had a few cars on my tail and when I was about to take the apex I noticed Lotus brake very late in my mirrors. I thought I would get hit so I wanted to protect myself and pulled over into the outside onto the "green" and bumpy zone. Of course I had to spin like from nothoing trying to leave the corner beucase there was no grip at all and my tyres were still cold...  Evil or Very Mad  I should've just taken the apex as always and if someone crashed into me without being side by side before the braking zone it would be their fault. And now I just got kind of punished for protecting myself... At least it wasn't a full spin beucase I stopped spinning on the car that had forced me to change my racing line so there is some justice in this world Razz

Later I had a very nice battle vs Sexy and Dead but there was Nick right at the front who was slowing us down and lagging a bit. At some point he probbaly missed his braking point and went very wide at the harpin. I went very tight to make sure I go past him but sudently my car... got launched in the air like a rocket...  Rolling Eyes 

But I still didn't give up trying to catch the group I was fighting with. I was getting closer beucase Nick was still slowing them down but then I noticed he spun and one lap later I had an incident with Wes who was coming to the pits very slowly due to a pucture. I was about to do one more lap but when I noticed he rapidly slowed down I had to brake very strong and lost the balance in the last chicane and crashed into the Wall of Champions...  head wall 

Congratz to Adrian and see ya in Silverstone where I will be much more competitive Smile

View user profile

27 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 29th June 2014, 8:15 pm

For Arek, 

Sorry,

I had problems with a steering wheel, and can not only say that I tried to play as right, but unfortunately I touched you , and you flew like a torpedo up. See you at the next circuit  Smile  Wink

View user profile

28 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 29th June 2014, 8:22 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
NickM wrote:For Arek, 

Sorry,

I had problems with a steering wheel, and can not only say that I tried to play as right, but unfortunately I touched you , and you flew like a torpedo up. See you at the next circuit  Smile  Wink
Np. Shit happens Smile At Silversone we will meet each other only under the blue flags so you just let me go and I will be safe then Wink

View user profile

29 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 29th June 2014, 8:24 pm

Nick, just check (and fix) what caused you to have an extremely high ping (above 500 ms) and made you lag like crazy on track...
Smile

30 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 30th June 2014, 2:30 am

Was having fun racing Sexy, Arek and Nick but my pc crashed Sad oh well

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum