View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 22nd June 2014, 4:38 pm

Round 06 - 29/06/2014

TIRES ALLOWED: set 2 (SS/M)
SUPER SOFTS and/orMEDS
FULL CALENDAR <--- Click here!.. Rolling Eyes
RECORDS:

REAL F1 (2013)
- Quali: 1:25.425 Sebastian Vettel (RBR) - Actual fastest lap: 1:22.318, by Sebastian Vettel (RBR) on Q1
- Race: 1:16.182 - Mark Webber (RBR)
- Winner: Sebastian Vettel (RBR)

LAST LEAGUE RACE IN THIS TRACK (Season 5, CTDP 2006 mod)
- Quali: 1:13.678 - lau (Renault)
- Race: 1:14.705 - Joe McLaggen (Ferrari)
- Winner: Adrian S Shole (BMW Sauber)
3PM UK TIME (start of QUALI - You can check the UK time here: UK TIME)

Countdown Clock

RACE DAY SESSIONS:

- Practice: 1:00-3:00
- Quali 3:00~3:12
- WU: 3:12~3:17
- RACE: 3:17~4:05
SERVER: 176.9.101.100:41297
Sign IN or OUT, pliss:

IN: 8 (+2) / 26

Caterham:
#8 (Gatis) -
#18 (FREE SEAT) -

Ferrari:
#27 (Tony) -
#69 (Adrian) -

Force India:
#13 (Bober) -
#14 (Denis) -

Lotus:
#7 (Sven) -
#16 (Tom) -

Marussia:
#19 (Arek) - IN
#95 (Giorgos) -

McLaren:
#2 (Joe) -
#11 (Sexy) - IN

Mercedes:
#5 (lau) -
#34 (ADI) -

Red Bull:
#74 (Cue) -
#78 (Fox) - IN

Sauber:
#12 (Juan) - IN
#66 (Alex) - IN

Toro Rosso:
#10 (Andraz) - IN
#47 (Jure) -

Williams:
#44 (Wez)IN
#71 (Fish) - IN

Pirelli A:
#50 -
#51 -

Pirelli B:
#52 -
#53 -

Reserve Drivers List: (ordered by completed laps on LiveRacers)
Alaster
Martin Pankratov
P.S. After the race, tell us about your race in THIS topic as well!
cheers

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 29th June 2014, 2:42 pm; edited 9 times in total

In

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

IN

P.S. DON'T CUT ANY OF THE CHICANES - obviously...
Rolling Eyes

IN!
Accidents happen so if you cut a chicane make sure you slow down so as to not post unrealistic times. Smile

View user profile

Yes, Fish, that also goes without saying.

My 'little note' about cutting was because of some people cutting on purpose (or just not slowing down after a cut) in the last 2 tracks...

So, here it is again:

- DON'T CUT ANY CHICANES (obviously)!

- And IF you do (by accident) SLOW DOWN and DON'T gain any unfair time advantage (also obviously)...

- And during the race itself, IF you get someone else's place due to a cut, just give the place back (obviously as well)...

in

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile
Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Yes, Fish, that also goes without saying.

My 'little note' about cutting was because of some people cutting on purpose (or just not slowing down after a cut) in the last 2 tracks...

So, here it is again:

- And IF you do (by accident) SLOW DOWN and DON'T gain any unfair time advantage (also obviously)...

- And during the race itself, IF you get someone else's place due to a cut, just give the place back (obviously as well)...

just push  " ESC " . WES !!! again cut !! why you dont stop ??? i dont understud this  Shocked

View user profile

The session times are here:

http://rfactor-racers.liveracers.com/Results/Result/990ea678-49b3-4973-8d48-7c3f950539d0

If we check the times of each sector, Wes times look 'ok' to me.
S3, where the biggest possible cut (last chicane) is, is only 2 tenths faster than lau's time, BUT... also 4 tenths faster than Wes's best S3 until his last lap in the session, when he got his 12.7, so... yes, it may/might have been a cut, although I hope it wasn't...

Wes, did you cut?
(I'm gonna check the server replay anyway, so...)

And guys, come on... did you already forget about this:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1156-announcement-cutting-and-making-false-times#24556

The LAT is NOT 'joking' about it...
If people keep cutting (even in the practice sessions) they're gonna suffer the consequences...

Please, don't behave like retard teenagers...
Mad

i saw live sexy ! i write on server chat , but he  leave server until  i post.

View user profile

10 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 23rd June 2014, 6:14 pm

Ok, lau, I've just saw the replay...

Wes tried to take the last chicane normally, but he braked a little bit too late, so he goes wide - all ok until then, BUT... instead of keeping a low speed, he accelerates (and ends up gaining time (unfairly) with that) and then just keeps going with his lap...

When he gets to the finish line, he tries to brake and not complete the lap, BUT... still he completes the lap and the time gets registered...

It seems to me that it wasn't on purpose, BUT at the same time, even if it was just a mistake, I don't understand why he didn't simply abort the lap (which was the obvious thing to do), so... the LAT will talk to him, for sure.

Once again I'm gonna ask to ALL the drivers:

- And IF you do (by accident) SLOW DOWN (or just ABORT THE LAP) and DON'T gain any unfair/ilegal time advantage (also obviously)...

- DON'T DO/BE A 'ROSBERG'...

- And DON'T forget about THIS:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1156-announcement-cutting-and-making-false-times#24556

I won't say it all again and I'm sure LAT's patience for this kind of thing is also running out...
You guys have been warned (a LOT) and enough is enough...
Rolling Eyes

11 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 23rd June 2014, 7:56 pm

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Ok, lau, I've just saw the replay...

Wes tried to take the last chicane normally, but he braked a little bit too late, so he goes wide - all ok until then, BUT... instead of keeping a low speed, he accelerates (and ends up gaining time (unfairly) with that) and then just keeps going with his lap...

When he gets to the finish line, he tries to brake and not complete the lap, BUT... still he completes the lap and the time gets registered...

It seems to me that it wasn't on purpose, BUT at the same time, even if it was just a mistake, I don't understand why he didn't simply abort the lap (which was the obvious thing to do), so... the LAT will talk to him, for sure.

Once again I'm gonna ask to ALL the drivers:

- And IF you do (by accident) SLOW DOWN (or just ABORT THE LAP) and DON'T gain any unfair/ilegal time advantage (also obviously)...

- DON'T DO/BE A 'ROSBERG'...

- And DON'T forget about THIS:

I won't say it all again and I'm sure LAT's patience for this kind of thing is also running out...
You guys have been warned (a LOT) and enough is enough...
Rolling Eyes
was a total mistake at first i thought i was on a outlap then i relised i wasnt in which i slammed on the brakes . was  nt a deliberate cut!!! i will beat that time anyways ,but i know i should of hit escape but my keyboard nowere near my wheel . i will except any penalties required Sad or ban me up to you guys but this was an accident . thanks

View user profile

12 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 24th June 2014, 8:44 pm

Ok, new 'chapter' about all of this damn cutting soap opera...

I saw at least one guy completely cutting the last chicane on the outlap (full throttle all the way, as if the chicane didn't even exist) - I told him to stop doing it and he said 'oh, it was just the outlap', but... come on...

If you cut the last chicane on the outlap, you open your hotlap FASTER than you normally would, so... you ARE still gaining time advantage UNFAIRLY...

So... also OBVISOUY... DON'T DO IT!!! Evil or Very Mad

I'm getting REALLY sick of people not being able to respect very SIMPLE rules and not driving fairly.
I'm also about to simply BAN (from the server and from the forum) whoever I see doing it again - if the admins get mad at me for doing that, they can ban ME as well and I won't care. What's the point in racing in a league where some stupid people are trying to 'cheat' from time to time?!

Honestly, it seems some people have a severe case of brain damage - and I'm not one of them...
head wall

13 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 25th June 2014, 3:28 am

Im gonna be out of town. 
But I'd still like to get some practice in on the server if I could.

View user profile

14 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 25th June 2014, 3:29 am

Sure, Rory!
It's a shame you won't be able to race this one, but you can still practice normally, so don't worry!
Hope to have you back (actually racing) at Silverstone!
Smile

15 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 27th June 2014, 7:57 am

*** ATTENTION, PLEASE ***

Gentlemen... Here's one 'small', but very important thing as well for this race and it's about the pit exit...

There's a white line that MUST be respected until it ends - DON'T cross over this white line!

16 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 27th June 2014, 8:55 am

IN - in case there's a spot open (and as long as I'll/you'll feel I'm up to speed...).
My laptimes are still relatively horrid). Yesterday was the first time I played this mod ever, and even if I have a lot of experience from other mods its always a different thing... Smile

Anyway, cool to be a part of a league again and I shall do my best to get up to speed asap.

View user profile

17 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 27th June 2014, 2:14 pm

Not able to race yet this weekend so my comeback is gonna be at silverstone!

View user profile

18 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 28th June 2014, 7:39 am

IN

YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

19 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 28th June 2014, 11:19 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
IN

View user profile

20 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 29th June 2014, 4:21 am

in

View user profile

21 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 29th June 2014, 4:37 am

in

View user profile

22 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 29th June 2014, 10:17 am

in

View user profile

23 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 29th June 2014, 12:28 pm

Crappy late notice but I will have to bail out at the last minute...I'm still not at home and I dont think I had enough laps in to race properly.

I will make a better effort for the next round.

View user profile

24 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 29th June 2014, 2:25 pm

notr Very Happy in

My passion is driving
View user profile http://topraceadrenaline.com/

25 Re: 06 - Canada GP (Montreal) - Event Thread on 29th June 2014, 5:02 pm

That was a PUTA race for me , 

1st ,terrible quali , made a maths error and ended up in P9

The race start was good somehow, i think i was up to P6 or so after lap 1, passed Andraz for P5 one lap later i think so then it was just managing to  drive gently, before my 1st stop i decided to switch to M tyres in the last moment so i added the fuel that i need to refuel at the last moment as well, i thought all went well during my long 2nd stint, M were pretty slow in the 1st 8 or 9 laps so i had loads of pressure from Sexy behind but he spun off so that made my stint easier and soon i was up to P3 after guys in front pitted, so my plan really worked and i was about 7 sec ahead of Joe and knowing we both will need one stop so i was really confident in finishing in podium but then disaster i noticed my fuel was too less for what i planned , so i slowed down and tried to save a bit fuel just to make my last stint must on 9 laps for my SS but unfortunately didnt work, so i pitted when the race still had 11 laps to go coz of the fuel was only 1 liter left, so then i had to do 11 laps on SS which i knew was not possible for me, even though i drove slowly and carefully (a little fight with Joe though) but still not enough , got puncture in the last hairpin then it was game over , Andraz and Tony flew passed me Sad(((((((((

very disappointed especially it could have been a podium finish for the 1st time of this season for me 
anyway congrats Adrian for a dominating race , great job lau,Joey, Andraz (brilliant P4) and Tony

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum