» Hi racers
by Arek Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

05 - Monaco GP (Monte Carlo) - Incidents Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LAP / TURN / SECTOR

View user profile
Lap 13: T1 - Me and Denis_Belarus

View user profile
none to report Smile Smile

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile

Me, against the walls.
All laps, all corners.
Rolling Eyes

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Me, against the walls.
All laps, all corners.
Rolling Eyes
DQ No investigation needed!!!  shockedd

View user profile

BAN (the track) would be even better!!!

the track was good, but there was some shit going on. Sry Lau for not letting u pass. Really didn't see the flag because of GID. There were incidents on me, but im not reporting anyone.
It was a fun race, for me Smile

My passion is driving
View user profile http://topraceadrenaline.com/

Track is good.

Just not for an F1 """race""".

I'd like to report a certain dictator who changed the track without allowing a vote.

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

Download links to all tracks are avaliable for more than 2 months on this forum...
You guys should have downloaded all of them already (link for Silverstone will be up in the next few days).
And the new track(s) should be loaded on the server a little after the current race is over - that's the league 'protocol', as all of us know for 6 seasons already...

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1119-season-6-tracklist-downloads#24013

Okay, so a two month period after track release permits communism. Not sure I saw that in the rules but okay! Smile

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile
well I jumped the start giving me a drive through but then had decent pace in the race ending in 5th, Can only wonder where I might have ended without the penalty Smile I did a few overtakes which is always hard here then towards the end had a large gap so let a few cars unlap themselves so I could take it easy on my tyres Smile Great race for me!

View user profile

lol, Adrian...
facepalm

Anyway... just a reminder to everyone (including myself) - this is the INCIDENTS REPORT thread...
Rolling Eyes

Let's talk about the race itself here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1154-05-monaco-gp-monte-carlo-event-thread#24532

1 complaint a certain driver covered my screen 4 times with move move move on the chat ? i thought no chat in the race?????

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile
Crystakke sorry it was my fault I did a stupid maneuver I'm sorry that it happened. 
I stopped and waited for you but your car was broken and could not continue the race and I decided to leave the game. 
It was the worst of the Monaco track of those that we used in previous seasons. It was hard to control bolide.

View user profile

Adrian S Shole wrote:I'd like to report a certain dictator who changed the track without allowing a vote.

???

this was always the track/track version from the start of the season

This was a 'joke' by Adrian, Tom...
BlackFox asked me to change from Monaco to Canada on the server, then I joined and did it.
Adrian and a few other guys were online and it seems Adrian didn't have the track yet, but before I could read he was asking me not to change it, I had already typed the command and then Adrian said I was a dictator, right before he got kicked by game from the server for not having the track...
The truth is that I didn't know he didn't have the track - and then I told him I think all the drivers should have downloaded all the tracks already, but anyway... 'my bad'... maybe...
No big deal though - no one died, or anything, right?!..
Razz

okay i didn't know this lol  cyclops

It's ok.
I'm a nice dictator... sometimes...
Rolling Eyes

The car wasn't broken Denis. I got thrown over the fence and couldn't rejoin the track.

View user profile
I usually do not report any incident, but Andrasz Flis exceeded common sense including training, ignoring blue flags.

3 laps of ignore blue flag by andrasz flis .

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum