View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 05 - Monaco GP (Monte Carlo) - Event Thread on 15th June 2014, 5:35 pm

Round 05 - 22/06/2014

TIRES ALLOWED: set 1 (SS/S)
SUPER SOFTS and/orSOFTS
FULL CALENDAR <--- Click here!.. Rolling Eyes
RECORDS:

REAL F1 (2013)
- Quali: 1:13.876 Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)
- Race: 1:16.577 - Sebastian Vettel (RBR)
- Winner: Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)

LAST LEAGUE RACE IN THIS TRACK (Season 4, FSONE 2009 mod)
- Quali: 1:13.576 - Adrian S Shole (RBR) - Actual fastest lap: 1:13.147, by T McKay (BMW Sauber) on Q1
- Race: 1:14.905 - T McKay (BMW Sauber)
- Winner: Joe McLaggen (McLaren)
3PM UK TIME (start of QUALI - You can check the UK time here: UK TIME)

Countdown Clocks

RACE DAY SESSIONS:

- Practice: 1:00-3:00
- Quali 3:00~3:12
- WU: 3:12~3:17
- RACE: 3:17~4:05
SERVER: 176.9.101.100:41297
Sign IN or OUT, pliss:

IN: 6 (+4) / 26

Caterham:
#8 (Gatis) - FREE SEAT
#18 (Raso) - FREE SEAT

Ferrari:
#27 (Tony) -
#69 (Adrian) -

Force India:
#13 (Bober) -
#14 (Denis) - IN

Lotus:
#7 (Sven) -
#16 (Tom) -

Marussia:
#19 (Arek) -
#95 (Giorgos) -

McLaren:
#2 (Joe) -
#11 (Sexy) - IN

Mercedes:
#5 (lau) -
#34 (ADI) -

Red Bull:
#74 (Cue) -
#78 (Fox) -

Sauber:
#12 (Juan) - IN
#66 (Alex) -

Toro Rosso:
#10 (Andraz) - IN
#47 (Jure) -

Williams:
#44 (Wez)IN
#71 (Fish) - IN

Pirelli A:
#50 -
#51 -

Pirelli B:
#52 -
#53 -

Reserve Drivers List: (ordered by completed laps on LiveRacers)
Alaster
crystake
Marius
NickM
P.S. After the race, tell us about your race in THIS topic as well!
cheers

Last edited by Sexy Brigadeiro on 22nd June 2014, 2:38 pm; edited 10 times in total

In

in

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile
In

View user profile
Are people cutting in sector 2? I see some sub 30s times for s2?

View user profile

Arek

LAT
LAT
deadfish wrote:Are people cutting in sector 2? I see some sub 30s times for s2?
Yes, we noticed that too. Don't worry about it, Dead. If this continues they won't be allowed to race, and that's it. If someone doesn't understand what we are here for, and tries to do some shit instead of just having fun like all the rest, they just waste their time here and I don't know why they are joining the league at all.

View user profile

Yes, Fish.

We saw at least TWO drivers cutting the Nouvelle Chicane, at Sector 2 - and we know who these guys are, because we can easily get the server replays (so, NO ONE should EVER try to do something and hope they wouldn't get caught - because they WILL) and the LAT is keeping an eye in these guys and also in EVERYone else.

So, people... don't be stupid...

Play FAIR or GET OUT OF HERE - or just wait until you get banned... I can assure this is REALLY close to happen...

Rolling Eyes

3 guys now- also in sector 3 last schicane i saw was cutting. 0,800 sec faster  is posible only with cut.

after 1 min another one  , so 4

View user profile
Out. Going to a metal festvial + national holidays.

View user profile
test race later ?

View user profile

Yes.

Having a few test races (or at least test starts) would be REALLY important in this track...
Rolling Eyes

Sorry but i won't be racing this seassion cuz i'm out of countery for buisness for next 3-4 months i hope i'll join for the winter one ...

View user profile
In

View user profile
IN

YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com
in

View user profile
i cant get up to speed, so im out.  

cya at the next track

View user profile
in

View user profile
in

My passion is driving
View user profile http://topraceadrenaline.com/
IN.

View user profile
in

View user profile

WEZ posted:

Well what can i say i got p2 on qualify wow thats a first in 5 years Smile . My race pace was great but made a mistake of not changing my tires after qualify so i was on ss for my first stint, but these lasted only 7 laps in which i lost grip and crashed Sad . i was in the pits with lau when mistake 2 happened i didnt turn off damage in which caused me to be in pits for an extra 6 sec .then i was on the up got back to p5 then again i lost control in hairpin . i let all drivers past as i did nt want to cause an accident ! then to top it off in lap 31 i overtook alister bck marker then blew my engine ... Lets say i had some bad luck but i will be bck nxt race alot stronger and hopefully alot quicker Smile rant over Smile

About my weekend (quali + race):

I could never be so happy in being lapped, so that was 1 less lap to waste my time...

My race replay if the admins need it:
mediafire.com download/j6gaft6xa4347ui/05+-+Monaco+Race+Replay+%5BBrig%5D.Vcr

Race results here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1162-04-spain-gp-results#24611

Report your incidents/issues here:
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1158-monaco-incident-report#24596

Canada Opener here (make sure to check the ALLOWED TIRES):
http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1161-06-canada-gp-montreal-event-thread#24601

Flag

Quali sucks balls and i made a mistake in formation lap and lost one of the peices on my front wing but luckily no big damages, the race start was good got alongside with Tony into T1 and got his position after T1 however i drove shit in the next few corners coz of the damn cold tryes and Tony made a launch on the inside in the hairpin passed me and i lost yet another place to Dead but luckily the williams got a drive thru so got P5 back after lap 1 

Then it was quite boring stints for me coz i was just saving tyres and drive easy mode and also got a big gap from the guys behind me which means i didnt need to open my mirrors coz it would kill my pc if i did.
In my last pit stop i switched to supersofts and was hoping lau would pit in the last 6 laps and turned out he did and when i saw he pitted i was pushing hard but i made a noob mistake spun my car in the last chicane and lost valuable time and lau got out  just about 1 or 2 sec in front of me, although i was right on his tail in the last laps but it was monaco so i finished in P4 .

Pretty good race overall although a shame it could get better but congrats Tony on the win and Adrian and lau , also to my teammate Juan  for another points finish for both cars , Peter said great job to us Smile

View user profile
well I jumped the start giving me a drive through but then had decent pace in the race ending in 5th, Can only wonder where I might have ended without the penalty I did a few overtakes which is always hard here then towards the end had a large gap so let a few cars unlap themselves so I could take it easy on my tyres Great race for me!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum