Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

04 - Spain GP (Barcelona) - Incidents Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lap & Turn

View user profile
Lap 1, turn 2. Lau unsafe rejoin, took me out of p3. Also had an issue refuelling as teammate was in my spot.

View user profile
ok, i see replays. it was so many space to pass  me.  I do not think, I had to stop the car on the limit of track . as you can see I left enough space to pass me, but unfortunately, the rush, did get over my wheels. risk was enormous if the car stopped.

View user profile

Lap 5, after the 1st corner (tight left hander) in S3.

ALSO...

Lap 32, Joe and lau, right before the last chicane... - and this is important to check... lemme explain:

There was a side bump between Joe and lau and lau ended up out of the track limits.
Lau didn't slow down (kept accelerating after getting the control of the car back) and cut the last chicane... The game gave him a penalty for that (but lau complained to me about the bump between he and Joe - which was what sent him off track in the first place) and then lau did not serve that penalty given by the game and then lau crossed the finish line (at lap 33) in 2nd place, but was given the 14th place on the race results with only 32 laps completed (game monitor, LiveRacers and autosim analyzer)...

P.S. My race replay, if the stewards need it to analyze my incident on lap 5:
mediafire.com download/a2155t2jtr5d23l/04+-+Spain+Race+Replay+%5BBrig%5D.Vcr

Sexy Brigadeiro wrote:Lap 5, after the 1st corner (tight left hander) in S3.

ALSO...

Lap 32, Joe and lau, right before the last chicane... - and this is important to check... lemme explain:

There was a side bump between Joe and lau and lau ended up out of the track limits.
Lau didn't slow down (kept accelerating after getting the control of the car back) and cut the last chicane... The game gave him a penalty for that (but lau complained to me about the bump between he and Joe - which was what sent him off track in the first place) and then lau did not serve that penalty given by the game and then lau crossed the finish line (at lap 33) in 2nd place, but was given the 14th place on the race results with only 32 laps completed (game monitor, LiveRacers and autosim analyzer)...

P.S. My race replay, if the stewards need it to analyze my incident on lap 5:
mediafire.com download/a2155t2jtr5d23l/04+-+Spain+Race+Replay+%5BBrig%5D.Vcr

to put things in the correct order: I'm not accusing joe or want to be penalized. I told myself sexy not seem fair to be penalized by game situation created independently of me.
correct and fair play is the result remain as race. Joe is a gentleman and I will not fault him (although as I did with anyone until now).

ps it was impossible to get back on track or to make any drive, as we enter the final lap)

again I repeat, DO NOT REPORT ANY INCIDENT BETWEEN  JOE AND ME.

View user profile

Yes, lau, the incident was NOT 'officially reported' by you, but it was by ME and ANY driver can report ANY incident they SAW or were involved in.

I decided to report your incident, because I KNOW you didn't do it on purpose (the cut) and IF your incident with Joe was Joe's fault or not, that's up to the stewards to decide.

Still the GAME gave you a penalty and it's also up the stewards to decide if that penalty was given 'right' or not - and if it would change the final race results (giving you the 2nd place back), or not (keeping you with the 14th place).

I think this is an important thing for the stewards to check, although IMO, even IF Joe was to blame by the incident with you, you should've slowed down before rejoining the track, because by doing it on high speed, the game gave you that penalty - Joe was probably going to give you the place back anyway, because as you said yourself, we all know he is a 'gentleman' and a fair driver.

Try to understand:
You are RIGHT when you say this was the only 'way' to rejoin the track, BUT, you did it on a HIGH speed and the game penalized you for THAT - for the high speed and NOT for the cut itself.
If you needed to go through that path to rejoin the track, you should've done it in a LOWER speed, so the game would not penalize you - that's the main point...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum