You are not connected. Please login or register

03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 31st May 2014, 6:00 pm

OUT, i'm sorry i'm in finals week  Sad

View user profile

27 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 31st May 2014, 8:36 pm

i'm afraid i'm out this one cuz i won't be in town for 2-3 days...

View user profile

28 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 9:29 am

Out, voluntary work and some other stuff.

View user profile

29 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 11:47 am

In

View user profile

30 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 12:19 pm

Im on a family meeting, Il see if I can get back home in time, this came all of a sudden...

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

31 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 12:24 pm

in

View user profile

32 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 1:59 pm

guys sorry but i am out for today race i hate my gamepad Sad

View user profile

33 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 2:40 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
quali will start in 25 min!

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

34 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 4:17 pm

FUCK i got a bump from Sven in t4 then lost car control and hit lau and then mess... 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzIwNDA4MzYw.html

View user profile

35 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 4:26 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
you got a bump from me? never

36 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 4:27 pm

yea from my screen and replay... probably lag then ..

View user profile

37 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 4:34 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
my replay shows a very different story Very Happy

38 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 4:45 pm

NEW OPENER UP:

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1144-04-spain-gp-barcelona-event-thread#24343

I had another terrible quali, but got lucky in the race, since I could avoid the mess after T3 and then some faster guys behind me got caught in fight with other guys, so I could get away - thanks Joe for doing a GREAT team work again and I'm REALLY sorry for what went wrong with your race, mate...
Sad

After that, I had a pretty much alone race, but I was focussed in getting a good result and a Top 5 was more than enough, but then lau abandoned - I GUESS he forgot to made his first pit stop, which should've been at the end of the lap 9 - and then I earned P4 and I was happy with it, so I just 'managed' the car back home - I know... a bit 'boring', but as I said before, I was glad about the good result and didn't want to risk anything stupid...
Razz

Here's my race replay if the stewards or anyone else want/need to check it out:
mediafire.com download/tv9uqkal9duuaox/03+-+Bahrain+Race+Replay+%5BBrig%5D.Vcr

P.S. Fox, I have some homework for you - and Marius, I'll PM you with a few of my highlights for the race edit as well!
Very Happy

See you guys in 14 days, at Barcelona - check the opener, noobs!!!
cheers

39 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 4:47 pm

my replay tells another history too

View user profile

40 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 4:50 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
im going to upload it

41 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 4:51 pm

Guys, it was CLEARLY lag. No point in arguing.
We all know Alex and Adrian, for example, have some of the highest pings in the league (above 300 and next to 400) and it's not their fault if they live the farthest from the server, in Germany, so... that's it.
Let the stewards decide what to do.
Smile

42 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 4:53 pm

yea, probably medra lag.

View user profile

43 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 5:04 pm

wow.. i was just like WTF Very Happy

I had hm.. not so good Q, i could be 0.8 sec faster... but anyway it was good.

Than race..., the lights went off really quickly, so after replay, you could see that everyone forgot to start Very Happy

Anyway, I started pretty good, gained some positions, and thanks to that massive collision in 1 lap, i could maneged to get really infront.. i guess to 6th place.. Then four of us Wes, BlackFox, Sexy and me were fighting really good! I was screaming in my room: OMG what a race, what a good race!''
It was close, we were all patient, till lap 6 where i accidently push Wes and he jumped in to the air..   Facehand 
Then some few fights with BlackFox and others.. till lap 8 where BlackFox spon me.. i lost 4 places there.... hm.. anyway....

Then stupid me, forgot to change to SOFTS, and yes, i put on MEDS again -.- ... God i was cursing me...

Because of that i was 1 sec slower on lap than guys ahead.. and i was running out of fuel too -.-

then in lap 19 i put softs and 45L of FUEL... stupid me again, i had for 12 laps of fuel... argh
 head wall the second Redbull driver was ahead me and i maneged to get ahead of him, but then IDK he gave up and stoped at some corner...  Shocked

And for 8 laps i was trying to get behind BlackFox but i didn't do it.. :S

anyway i started 15th i think and finished 9th i think. pretty good for the 1st race finished Very Happy

CONGRATS TO TESTDRIVER VICTORY! LOL  Surprised  Surprised  Surprised

My passion is driving
View user profile http://topraceadrenaline.com/

44 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 5:11 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director

My whole start, didnt touch anyone!

45 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 5:18 pm

'...didnt touch anyone!' - Michael Jackson.

Rolling Eyes

Razz

46 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 1st June 2014, 11:44 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Wow! Huge start by Adrian!  shockedd 

And big wow if it comes to my race. It was like having a roaller coaster ride! Very exciting. After skipping previous GP due to technical problems (dead laptop) I had to deal with how to find myself in kind of new environment, playing in different room, on different computer, screen and desk. Only the wheel and the chair were still the same (two most important things). And the driver of course!  Very Happy

Due to those things I mentioned above I didn't have big expectations for the race. I didn't do too much practice. I'd had only two sessions before the race but still 200 laps so I got very disappointed when it turned out I was just 14th fastest and I didn't know why knowing that I was the 2nd fastest during the pre season tests in the same track...

Anway at the end I decided to play va banque putting on the lucky setup from China and it turned out that I had a very good race pace and I was able to finish in 5th after a race full of heavy fights! The greater it was that those were very nice and clean battles and I was a winner of each one I took part!  Surprised Though the first lap was pretty tough. I spun at harpin when having the throttle pressed in 1/3 (damn cold tyres) and dropped down to the very end of the pack...   Rolling Eyes  But at least I had a good oportunity to have a great recovery race Razz

Congrats Crystakke for his first ever victory (seems like we have another strong driver in the league), also to Adrian and Sven!
Thx Alaster, Cue (nice spin Smile), Joe, Denis, Black and Marius for amazing fights and my teammate Giorgos for letting me through Smile

View user profile

47 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 2nd June 2014, 12:19 am

"...and congrats to Sexy for kicking my juvenil little ass again!!.. - oh, wait! That's nothing new..." - Arek Garotinho Juvenil

48 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 3rd June 2014, 1:34 am

My race was a lot better than the last!

My start was good, but I locked up in T1 and went wide. Thankfully lau always tries to go around the outside which I think was the decisive move of the race - if he went on the inside he would've easily passed me and probably won the race.
After the T3 crash, I had Crystakke on my tail but unfortunately spun me whilst overtaking. From then it was follow the leader until the last lap where we had a nice fight but ultimately I didn't have the speed to catch him.

Congrats to Crystakke - never seen a keyboard driver with interesting lines yet so much speed!
Also congrats to Sven for a well deserved podium and Sexy and Arek for their solid results.

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

49 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 3rd June 2014, 2:16 am

Thanks, Adrian and congrats for your race as well.
Smile

50 Re: 03 - Bahrain GP (Sakhir) - Event Thread on 3rd June 2014, 3:15 am

Thanks Adrian for your kind words. I'd like to hear more about those "interesting lines" Smile . Are they weird in general or just weird for someone playing from keyboard? You've made me very curious.
As for the race, I didn't expect much. I had just woken up 30 min earlier, ate something and the quali laps were my first timed laps of the day. Still, I had a reasonable starting position and I just wanted not to "Webber" the Start and get through the first corner unscathed. Which I did. I knew I had good race pace and just needed to be consistent. Then Alex really made my life easier by choosing to go on the inside for T4, so I just went wide, avoided the incident and found myself behind Adrian.
At that point I was happy with 2nd place and I was expecting Adrian to pull away. The opposite happened and I kept inching closer and closer. On Lap 8 I believe he made a mistake and I got right up on him and managed to pass in the last turn. From my point of view it looked clean.
Last lap was quite nerve racking as the tires were almost done, the backmarkers were a bit distracting and hands start to shake a little. Somehow I managed to stay in front out of last turn and the finish line came soon enough that Adrian couldn't pass.
I hope to come at as many races as I can and finish on the podium as much as possible.

Adrian, regarding the incident in T1 on Lap 9: From my point of view, I don't see you. I kept the same line all down the straight, I braked normally and when I saw that you are not trying to pass on the inside I went for the apex. Then all of a sudden you come side by side with me and I think we hit wheel to wheel. You also had a huge front right lock-up and you slammed into me, but you're the one who came worse from it. Considering the lock-up, I don't know if we could've avoided each other. Hope there are no hard feelings.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum