» Hi racers
by Alex Hill Today at 1:07 am

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th September 2017, 5:23 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 China Grand Prix - Incidents
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 7:16 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 05 - Provisional RESULTS - China GP (Shanghai)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 5:35 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Official Replays
by Sexy Brigadeiro 17th September 2017, 4:46 pm

» rFR S13 - ROUND 05 - China Grand Prix - Event Sign In (17/09/17)
by Alaster 16th September 2017, 11:52 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 04 Portugal Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 10th September 2017, 7:41 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

02 - Japan GP (Suzuka) - Incidents Reports

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 02 - Japan GP (Suzuka) - Incidents Reports on 25th May 2014, 4:41 pm

Sounds like there was a lot of hitting and crashing.
So if you want us to investigate incident happened to you..
Post it here!
(Lap - Sector or Turn/Corner)

View user profile

To make things easier, you don't need to name the guy who hit you.
Just tell the Stewards which lap and corner to check and they'll check YOUR car on that lap and corner and see what happened to you, who crashed you and etc.
Smile

lap 20 at the chicane me vs adrian . we collided as i was turning in , but i think maybe a racing incident to be fair . 50 of 1 50 of another Smile

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile
Well I was spun on the first lap but not sure who was to blame, it seemed like a chain reaction type thing :)also Pepescu? wiped me out before the last chicane but I can't remember the lap.

View user profile
I also had something in my eye Sad

View user profile
deadfish wrote:Well I was spun on the first lap but not sure who was to blame, it seemed like a chain reaction type thing :)also Pepescu? wiped me out before the last chicane but I can't remember the lap.

Sorry deadfish. I don't know how that contact happened. Sad

View user profile
wez19 wrote:lap 20 at the chicane me vs adrian . we collided as i was turning in , but i think maybe a racing incident to be fair . 50 of 1 50 of another Smile
On lap 20 I was in bed trying not to vomit. Are you sure it was me?

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile
I'm very sorry for crashing BlackFox in T1. I braked, but a little too late. Thankfully I copped it worse than he did.

I had two other avoidable incidents, but this time not my fault; Alastar crashed into me heavily on the formation lap just before the chicane, and ADI bumped into me lightly after I spun at the hairpin - it's not a big deal but I know why you didn't go around me instead. Smile

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

View user profile
sorry adrian i meant antonio

When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say. Shocked Shocked affraid
View user profile
L1 T1 / L1 T7/ L1 just b4 last chicane same guy as T1. just wish some people would calm down a little Smile

View user profile
Adrian S Shole wrote:I had two other avoidable incidents, but this time not my fault; Alastar crashed into me heavily on the formation lap just before the chicane, and ADI bumped into me lightly after I spun at the hairpin - it's not a big deal but I know why you didn't go around me instead. Smile

I was already very wide into the hairpin right that time...(maybe the view with you spinning disturbed me-i don't remember  Very Happy  ) you came right in my path, and its pretty hard with kb to change your line once you're on it.

Race driving is like trying to thread a needle while running from a saber tooth tiger.

View user profile
Adrian S Shole wrote:I'm very sorry for crashing BlackFox in T1. I braked, but a little too late. Thankfully I copped it worse than he did.

I had two other avoidable incidents, but this time not my fault; Alastar crashed into me heavily on the formation lap just before the chicane, and ADI bumped into me lightly after I spun at the hairpin - it's not a big deal but I know why you didn't go around me instead. Smile

Sorry man but it wasn't me. Please check your replay before making any accusations.

YOU MUST CONQUER THE WILD COUNTRY TO WIN THE RACE FOREVER!
View user profile http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com
Alaster wrote:
Adrian S Shole wrote:I'm very sorry for crashing BlackFox in T1. I braked, but a little too late. Thankfully I copped it worse than he did.

Sorry man but it wasn't me. Please check your replay before making any accusations.
Oh, I'm really sorry Alaster! Sad
It was Raso Savicevic...

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum