Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouting thread - USA

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shouting thread - USA on 30th March 2014, 3:23 pm

Tell us about blaa blaaa blaaaa!!!!

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

2 Re: Shouting thread - USA on 30th March 2014, 4:47 pm

Damn what a race. Hardly any time to rest, even on the straight because it's not even straight.

I was quite fast over a single lap, having dipped into the 58s in testing, but never got a clean track, plus I made a lot of mistakes in qualifying. Schumacher ruined a few laps for me too, thanks! Tom did a great job to steal pole and cueball was also very close to his personal best.

The race was a lot longer than I expected. At the start, lau got past me and left lots of room which was nice, then after Tom's little off, lau lifted and I got a chance to pass them both. From then it was blank road ahead, but being such a difficult track it was enough of a challenging just staying on the black stuff. Anyway I made it to the end with only one crash so it could've been much worse. Smile

Well done to lau and especially to Arek and Sexy. Both had surprise results and must've made few mistakes (very unusual for Arektion). Very Happy

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

3 Re: Shouting thread - USA on 30th March 2014, 6:50 pm

I'd like to report an incident.

At lap 1, T2 (the right hander).

Giorgos braked a little harder than I was expecting (he didn't do anything wrong or ilegal, of course) and then I had to brake harder as well to avoid him. But as everyone knows, almost anything you do with this damn mod makes the car spin and that's what happened to me.

I was afraid I'd get 'parked' at the racing line and I knew there were cars coming from behind and then Fox had to brake and literally stop to avoid me and then my natural reaction was to get out of that position (standing on the racing line) as fast as I could, so as soon as Fox passed, I accelerated and tried to move my car out of the track, but then I got hit on my right side by Cue - I didn't see him and didn't know who it was until I checked the replay - NOT his fault as well, of course, but still I'd like to apologize to him if I prejudiced his race (I was actually trying to get out of the racing line, so I wouldn't prejudice anyone and I also assumed that anyone who saw me on that position would naturally pass behind of me (and not in front of me) and that's why I moved forward and not backwards - not to mention I was already in 1st gear and I'd lose more time trying to put the reverse gear and as I've just said, my natural reaction was to try and get out of the racing line as fast as I could, so moving forward was the easier and quicker thing I could do).

I don't think I deserve a penalty for that, but I'm pretty sure some people would be happy with a penalty for me, because they could benefit from it...
Razz

And if so... whatever. It's up to the stewards to decide anyway and here's my race replay file:

mediafire.com download/lx867auaw1rgika/S5-13-Laguna+Seca+%28Race+Replay%29+-+Brig.Vcr

4 Re: Shouting thread - USA on 30th March 2014, 11:21 pm

Very bad race for me. It all went bad even before it started, because in quali I had Mr. "Schumacher" in front of me on a pretty good lap. I thought well ok Im usually one who improves during the race when looking at starting position and then finish of the race, but it all again went wrong in T1 when I hit one of honda's in T1 and I think it was Cue. Sorry mate I waited for you but that doesnt compensate anything Sad. After that I was racing on the edge, made some very good and very risky moves on other drivers, but thats me and it usualy is that way with me, I cant look at someones ass for too long, except its some nice girl (Fish) Very Happy. I was in pits like 4 or 5 times because of various stuff, mostly damage and drive through penalty. One of worse races for me in a long time, tyre wear kicked in again too so that didnt help too much. Curious thing is that most of my laps from begining of the race with heavy car and so on were same as later on with fresh tyres. Congrats to Top 3, to Tom for pole, and everyone who finished Razz. But most congrats to best forever and ever team mate, and also my great friend ADRIAN!!! :DCongrats for winning your 2nd world championship and 8th race this season!! Very Happy. I really want to thank Adrian for helping me so much this season, various setups, and great tips that helped me to become better driver and actually win a race this season!! (seriously who thought that could happen?  scratch ). We spent many hours on track tuning everything to little details, and mostly tuning me to become better Razz. I really thank you for that mate!!! See you all in wet interlagos people!! Who knows maybe there will be another suprise there... Smile

Team Pet Shark
View user profile

5 Re: Shouting thread - USA on 30th March 2014, 11:49 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Damn what a race! As Adrian said there was no place to rest especially being in this kind of possition where I was during the whole race, fighting to gain and then to keep great second place against such a good driver like Lau.

I had a good quali session. I was just like 0,3s off my personal best and even though the lap could've been better I was happy from the 5th place on the grid.

During the start I got passed Cue right afetr the lights were off which was great and then I had a good run though T1. It wasn't clean becuase I got hit by someone from behind and I saw there was a bit messy behind my back so I was lucky I didn't spin or sth but I went out of the first corner as 4th having only Adrian, Tom and Lau in front of me.

I took an adventage of their fight so I got closer to them and also gained one extra place beucase Tom spun. So I was 3rd pushing to overtake Lau but I quickly reaslised it was impossible without his mistake. My only chance was to do it in the pits. I decided come in a bit earlier and it turned out it was enough. He stayed out for like 2 or 3 more laps and after his pit stop rejoined right behind me. From now on I had to defend myself from him and I made it to the finish! Smile

Great race driving at 100% from the start to the checkered flag without making mistakes which is a big thing in such a demanding track. I'm very happy about the result Smile
Congratz to Adrian for securing his second world champiosnhip title! Well done Flag

View user profile

6 Re: Shouting thread - USA on 30th March 2014, 11:51 pm

today was bad race for me at qualify i lost time because my mistakes and at the race at first laps everything was good but i crashed and when i trying to go back at track me and antonio we crashed, was my mistake and i want to say sorry to antonio for my mistake but anyway congrats to adrian for championship

View user profile

7 Re: Shouting thread - USA on 30th March 2014, 11:58 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
And one more thing I forgot to mention. Thx to Mr Grisu for developing the set for me last night Smile

View user profile

8 Re: Shouting thread - USA on 31st March 2014, 1:15 am

terrible race and quali for me on my birthday yesterday but congratulation Adrian to be 1st double word champion in our league great job!

View user profile

9 Re: Shouting thread - USA on 31st March 2014, 1:32 am

WAS IT YOUR BDAY?!?!?!?! DAYUM!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEXINHO!!!!!!!

cheers

(I didn't see the info about on the forum, mate, so sorry for being a late wish...)

EDIT:

It's showing it's your BDay TODAY (monday - although I'm still in the last hours of the sunday)...
Razz

10 Re: Shouting thread - USA on 31st March 2014, 1:39 am

LOL ,np Sex  i didnt notice what the forum showed yesterday but now it shows to me its Jean Sigouin's birthday only Razz 

thanks Sexy  Wink

View user profile

11 Re: Shouting thread - USA on 31st March 2014, 4:42 am

Thanks guys. Smile

Even though this season isn't as enjoyable as last, I guess it still means something. It's a real shame about the tyre bug which gave me a huge advantage compared to some others, so in some ways, it's not really been a fully deserved title unlike the previous seasons. But anyway there were some good races nonetheless and I'm sure next season will be much, much, much better for the league and hopefully we have more regular drivers because of it.

For me, the best part of this season was seeing yet another improvement from all drivers. This mod isn't easy to drive so should the next one be easier, a lot of drivers will be consistently fast which should make for some great races! Very Happy

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

12 Re: Shouting thread - USA on 31st March 2014, 2:05 pm

Arek wrote:Damn what a race! As Adrian said there was no place to rest especially being in this kind of possition where I was during the whole race, fighting to gain and then to keep great second place against such a good driver like Lau.

I had a good quali session. I was just like 0,3s off my personal best and even though the lap could've been better I was happy from the 5th place on the grid.

During the start I got passed Cue right afetr the lights were off which was great and then I had a good run though T1. It wasn't clean becuase I got hit by someone from behind and I saw there was a bit messy behind my back so I was lucky I didn't spin or sth but I went out of the first corner as 4th having only Adrian, Tom and Lau in front of me.

I took an adventage of their fight so I got closer to them and also gained one extra place beucase Tom spun. So I was 3rd pushing to overtake Lau but I quickly reaslised it was impossible without his mistake. My only chance was to do it in the pits. I decided come in a bit earlier and it turned out it was enough. He stayed out for like 2 or 3 more laps and after his pit stop rejoined right behind me. From now on I had to defend myself from him and I made it to the finish! Smile

Great race driving at 100% from the start to the checkered flag without making mistakes which is a big thing in such a demanding track. I'm very happy about the result Smile
Congratz to Adrian for securing his second world champiosnhip title! Well done Flag

congrat for 2nd place arek . my  last half lap to the pit entry was a fiasco. i lose 5 or 6 seconds becouse the configure of the track is not so good for a try to make quikly changes in status of car ( my rear wing was yellow from a little touch by Adrian car in 1 lap, but not to disturb my race. it was a regular server touch  Smile  ). so becouse i lost so many seconds i lose 2nd place at the reentry. maybe if i try to change with 1 lap before to entry pit i not lose such a many seconds. but ..any way i am happy for arek. good job !!

well done Adrian !

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum