Server status
Twitter news

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shouting thread - France

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shouting thread - France on 2nd March 2014, 3:00 pm

Tell us about your Quali and Race!!!

if i*ve ever offended you, just know that from the bottom of my heart, i really dont give a shit
View user profile

2 Re: Shouting thread - France on 2nd March 2014, 4:42 pm

Sorry Tom. Sad

The first few laps we have a great scrap but I was trying to keep a gap to not bump him on the first laps, and braked a bit earlier to see how much speed he took in the corners. A few laps in I got a bit closer and in the long left-hander after the first chicane, he got a good entry and so I thought he was going to accelerate early, but instead I ended up bumping into him lightly, but enough for him to spin.
We both waited for traffic and that cost us about a dozen seconds. 

It's a shame because the battle with Tom was the best part of the race for me. Sad

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

3 Re: Shouting thread - France on 2nd March 2014, 10:18 pm

A disappointing race ultimately.

Good quali and a good start, and I was having a good fight with Adrian. I haven't tested much here with race setup so I was a little tentative and this might have contributed to the collision with Adrian. We've had lots of good fights in the past so I can't begrudge one mistake.

I think I was a little impatient in getting my car moving again and I hit Arek, who then half spun, and then I hit him again. So I say sorry to Arek for that.

Then further round this lap I was fighting to control my car through the final chicane, and must have gone from full left lock to full right lock about 4 times and still managed to side swipe the wall alongside the grid, but kept going.

Then a few seconds later, I just ran wide out of the long right-hander and slammed into the back of Deadfish who was already in the gravel - apologies to him as well.

So in the space of half a lap, I went from p1 to p11, and my car was completely yellow on the HUD. I was about to abandon but then I saw Sven was in p2, so I thought 'anything could happen in this race'.

Kept going but the car didn't feel good, made a few overtakes, but the tyres gave up earlier than I wanted, I crashed entering the pits for my pit stop, and came out behind Arek, who was pulling away from me.

I pushed too hard to catch him and went off at the fast 2nd chicane and flew over the gravel. I gave up at this point.

4 Re: Shouting thread - France on 3rd March 2014, 4:33 pm

Arek

LAT
LAT
Race to forget for me. A lot of mistakes, spins and finally one big hit into the wall at the begining of the main straight... I new it was waiting there for me almost the whole race just to f*** me up at one moment. Classic Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum