Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Imola GP - Penalties

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Imola GP - Penalties on 16th February 2014, 7:09 am

deadfish (GB) v cueballUK - Lap 1, T3 - collision - STOP & GO penalty to deadfish. 

cueballUK v Adrian S Shole - Lap 12, T3 - collision - REPRIMAND to cueballUK.

lau v Tom McKay - Lap 20, T2 - collision - STOP & GO penalty to lau.

deadfish (GB) v Adrian S Shole - Lap 24, T2 - unsafe rejoin - DRIVE THROUGH penalty to deadfish (GB).

Joe McLaggen v Denis_Belarus - Lap 31, T14 - collision - UNDER INVESTIGATION.

View user profile

2 Re: Imola GP - Penalties on 16th February 2014, 8:18 am

why stop % go ? to be enough time for any driver to past ? drive it was to short ?
ok , is so justice here  Twisted Evil .

out for next race ,  for those who want to ensure to me to have no reason to give penalties depending on how many seconds it suits them.

Drive trough probably not fit into the number of seconds lost  Exclamation  Question

austrian gp  ( same incident ) -   Adrian S Shole v Joe McLaggen - Lap 22, T10 - collision - DRIVE THROUGH penalty to Adrian S Shole.

OUT OUT OUT for next race - i think about the rest

View user profile

3 Re: Imola GP - Penalties on 16th February 2014, 8:36 am

I think the penalty seems harsh, but fair. It's not the same as my incident in Austria because I didn't take Joe out of the race.

Your incident is the same as Joe vs Tony in Portimao, where Joe crashed into Tony and Tony's wheel fell of and so his race was over.

Joe gave himself a stop-go penalty, so he is giving fair and consistent penalties:
Joe McLaggen v Antonio Hreljanovic - Lap 1, T8 - collision - STOP & GO penalty to Joe McCrasher.

Think about this; where would Tom have finished if you didn't crash him? Maybe 3rd place? But because of the crash, he lost 10 places. After your penalty you are in 4th place instead of 2nd, losing you a total of 2 places.

Losing 2 places for costing someone 10 places is actually quite fair, don't you think?

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

"I don't need another novel..." - Mike Henry Jr
View user profile

4 Re: Imola GP - Penalties on 16th February 2014, 8:45 am

penalty is for incident , not for maybe...
have fun in race.

me  , i have enough with that masure.

gl

View user profile

5 Re: Imola GP - Penalties on 16th February 2014, 8:52 am

lau wrote:penalty is for incident , not for maybe...
Yes, you're right. So you have to look at Joe vs Tony then, because the crash was the same and the penalty was the same.

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

View user profile

6 Re: Imola GP - Penalties on 16th February 2014, 11:53 am

Drive through is the standard penalty for any collision causing loss of time and/or positions

Stop and go is given when the collision also causes damage, such as wheel loss, front wing loss, or DNF.

Our collision Lau gave me an instant DNF (rear wheel came off) so that is why this was a Stop/Go

It's all explained in the rule book

7 Re: Imola GP - Penalties on 16th February 2014, 10:12 pm

I don't want to start a discussion i just want to say that over 70% of you guys should do something against your overtaking style. The amount of crashes is ridiculous. This is the 5season now, and since crashes are acceptable on a first season for everyone. in my eyes it's not acceptable that this permantly constantly stays. You should actually all know when it's to risky or not. I saw that many drivers are very quick, but Crashing like 5-6 times more than other Drivers which aren't even as quick as the most in this League. I Just want to post something here.
http://www.german-racers.de/forum/index.php/Board/68-Strafen/ Those are the Penalties from German racers. And since you can watch every Penalty Post about the Specific race. You only find a few Penalties and only 1 Penalty for a crash. In all of those Races and it's forbidden to make a testrace. I just wanted to say Wink.

View user profile

8 Re: Imola GP - Penalties on 16th February 2014, 10:57 pm

Sven

League Director
League Director
we dont have access to the penalties page

Der Zutritt zu dieser Seite ist Ihnen leider verwehrt. Sie besitzen nicht die notwendigen Zugriffsrechte, um diese Seite aufrufen zu können.

View user profile http://www.rfactor-racers.com

9 Re: Imola GP - Penalties on 16th February 2014, 10:59 pm

oh... xD

View user profile

10 Re: Imola GP - Penalties on 16th February 2014, 11:12 pm

accidents happen

11 Re: Imola GP - Penalties on 17th February 2014, 3:32 am

Grisu, not every league is as serious as others. Very Happy

Team "Grande" Pet Shark

View user profile

Sponsored content