Formula 1 racing and more!

Server status
Twitter news

Latest topics

» rFR S13 - ROUND 12 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Event Sign In (26/11/17)
by Arek 22nd November 2017, 9:51 pm

» rFR GP S12 - Register For Season 13
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:59 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Rules & Regulations
by greggreg 20th November 2017, 10:57 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Penalties
by Antonio Hreljanovic 1 15th November 2017, 11:37 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Team Choice
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:45 pm

» rFR GP S13 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 - Official RESULTS - Turkey GP (Istanbul)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 12th November 2017, 7:27 pm

» rFR GP S13 - 11 Turkey Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 12th November 2017, 6:28 pm

Find us on

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 - Portugal GP Incidents under investigation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 5 - Portugal GP Incidents under investigation on 24th January 2014, 11:22 pm

These are the incidents (and drivers) currently under investigation by the stewards.

IF YOU WANT/NEED TO REPORT A RACE INCIDENT AND/OR 'DEFEND' YOURSELF FROM ANY OF THE INCIDENTS LISTED BELOW, PLEASE, SEND A PM TO ANY OF THE ADMINS./STEWARDS TELLING YOUR 'VERSION OF THE FACTS' (no posts are allowed here) AND ALSO PROVIDE US YOUR COMPLETE RACE REPLAY - you may request one of the Admins./Stewards email address (also by PM) to send your whole replay.

The current LAT (League Administration Team) are:

- Sven: League Director & Admin.
   - Joe McLaggen: Admin. & Steward.
   - T McKay: Admin. & Steward.
   - BlackFox: Admin. & Steward.
   - Arek: Admin.

Joe McLaggen v Antonio Hreljanovic - Lap 1, T8 - collision

deadfish(GB) v Sven - Lap 1, T4 - collision

Sexy Brigadeiro v Denis_Belarus - Lap 1, T8 - collsion

ADI v BlackFox - Lap 14, Pit lane - collision

Sexy Brigadeiro v BlackFox - Lap 17, T14 - collison

ADI v Sexy Brigadeiro - Lap 20, T1 - collision

Arek v ADI - Lap 20, T1 - collision

Sexy Brigadeiro - Lap 25, Last turn - Unsafe rejoin - crossing the track unsafely

View user profile

My defense:

Lap 1, T8, with Denis (collision):
Joe and Tony had an incident right in front of me and Denis.
Denis braked the best he could to avoid hitting Joe (he failed), I braked the best I could to avoid Denis (I failed too, because Denis hit Joe and lost speed), so... it was something I (and Denis) just couldn't avoid. And it was all caused by what happened between Joe and Tony, which I also believe it was a sad race incident since we all know both are good drivers and unfortunately even the best drivers can get involved in (or even cause) some accidents here and there - but about me and Denis?! We are the victims here and we both tried to avoid making it all worse the best we could due the circumstances...

Lap 17, T14, with Black (collision):
I'm sorry, but Fox was 3 or 4 cars (in terms of length) behind of me and I didn't know he was braking so damn late in that corner. I just kept my normal racing line and it was a surprise to see him 'diving' his car on the corner (and causing the contact) like that.
I also believe he tried his best to avoid that contact and braking heavily was what actually contributed for him to spin.
Again, IMO, just an unfortunate race incident and not my fault at all, for sure - sorry, Fox...

Lap 20 T1, with ADI (collision):
I didn't touch ADI. I even asked him about it after the race (via /w) and he said I didn't touch him. He went a little too wide and out of the track and while trying to rejoin, he was unfortunately hit (also not on purpose, I believe) by Arek...
I braked and turned my car the best I could to give ADI some room and I'm sorry if it wasn't enough. I was pressing the keys the best I could and OF COURSE I wouldn't force him out of the track or anything.

Lap 25, T15, with Arek (unsafe rejoin):
As I told right after the race (and that was the reason why I abandoned), my car just started to spin out of the blue at the exit of T14 on that same lap - I thought it was a puncture in one of the rear tyres, although that would be weird anyway, since I had 'fresh' tyres since lap 16 and they could easily last until the end of the race on lap 33... And then I was just trying to accelerate and take my car back to the pits, hoping that by changing the tyres again I could keep racing.
I saw Arek coming on my mirrors and on the track map and OF COURSE I was NOT going to cross the track in front of him - you guys can see on my replay that as soon as I hit the accelerator, my car just turned to the right (because it was spinning like crazy everytime I pressed the throttle), which was right in front of Arek... so, I just kept accelerating hopinh Arek would pass BEHIND me, but he chose to pass in FRONT of me (juvenil...) and I still don't know HOW we didn't hit each other, but I'm glad nothing happened.
I'm ok in getting a penalty for that anyway, but still I wanted to let you guys know that I didn't do it on purpose - and I still don't know what caused my car to act like that. All I know is that even after getting to the pits and changing tyres, when I tried to get out and come back to the race, the problem was still there, so... I just abandoned since it was impossible to drive...

Oh, how I love this mod!
Rolling Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum